‘Justified’ Team Reuniting for Elmore Leonard Adaptation at FX

Looks great! Olyphant as Raylan is one of the all-time greatest castings and it’s so good to see him return. And Holbrook looks like he’ll be even more loathsome than he was as the Corinthian.

Looks good, Raylan is as swagadocious as ever! :D

Timothy Olyphant is so perfect in this role. It's his best work. :D

Justified and Deadwood is definitely his best work. I loved him in The Mandalorian too, but that role is basically a combination of his roles in those two shows but not as good at least IMO.

Justified and Deadwood is definitely his best work. I loved him in The Mandalorian too, but that role is basically a combination of his roles in those two shows but not as good at least IMO.
I didn't even know he was in that. Did he have a big role?

Excited for more Justified, I just hope it isn't a cash grab feel. The show ended well to me.

F1VL8RRWcAAaR3y

Already with the good music. I'm going to be buying lots of songs off of this like I did the original series, lol.

Loved the first two episodes and Boyd Holbrook is killing it in this so far. This and The Sandman have definitely brought the best out of that dude as far as seeing how talented of an actor he really is.

He's much better in this than in a lot of his recent movie roles.

That exchanges/banter between Raylan and Clement were JUICY!!! I love the cat and mouse game!!
It was good with Boyd and it's great here. :D Best part of the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"