13 year old fires off AK in Middle School

Eh. First day would end in a big bloody mess. Morning would be all the standoffs like, "Yo betch don't make me stick 9mm's of lead in cher ass boi." And then the other guy will be like, "yo yo yo back that s**t up nikkah! :cmad:" And they'd be hopping pointing their weapons at each other.

Maybe in college everyone should bring guns.

Master Chief said:
Eh. First day would end in a big bloody mess. Morning would be all the standoffs like, "Yo betch don't make me stick 9mm's of lead in cher ass boi." And then the other guy will be like, "yo yo yo back that s**t up nikkah! :cmad:" And they'd be hopping pointing their weapons at each other.

Maybe in college everyone should bring guns.

Is this school in Harlem?:huh:

It'd be isolated in a small town in the suburbs or something. lol.

Kids need to quit being *****es and have thicker skin against bullies. Guns don't solve the problem.

Tangled Web said:
Kids need to quit being *****es and have thicker skin against bullies. Guns don't solve the problem.

I know! In my day a slap across the face worked perfectly :cmad: :up:

Until I got detention :O

What a chicken ****. Seriously, put his ass in a mental institution for the rest of his life.

JLBats said:
I'd also like to ask everyone:

Why do you think we're having this rash of school shootings?
Is there a way to stop it?
Does the problem start at home, the media, the culture, elementary school, as late as high school?
Is the solution in re-orienting our views and the atmosphere at schools, or implementing new security measures?

From what i can imagine,many young people are angry.This anger can not be dulled by talking with others,or getting help.Some just want to actually do something about it,not all are like this,but a suprising amount are.

The problem starts everywhere,many know this.This new aspect of school violence is making schools change their measures of secruity,but who knows when it will happen again..

Tangled Web said:

Brass knuckles and groin kicks do!:woot:

This is just disturbing. First, Canada, then Amish Country, now this? Frankly, I'm a bit scared. Especially since I am not exactly the most confident in my school's safety procedures.

We're getting to the point where every public school and most of the private ones are going to have armed guards.

Well, they just have more deadly options available to them nowadays than we did when we were in school. Somebody is messing with you, you do something about it, as telling an adult is never an option. No matter how bad it gets, you never squeal. Rules of the schoolyard, as dated as it may be.

^^^^ so true. and squeling never helps anyways, all it does is make the bully come after you more:(

I love those brochures on bullying. lol. "Confront your child." lol.

IF THIS CRAP KEEPS ON GOING THIS IS GOING TO LEAD TO MORE GUN RESTRICTIONS :down:

How the hell do you sneak something like that into school?!

The problem is that there is that schools make a huge deal about fist fights. Everyone knows at the end of a good fistfight everyone becomes friends.

what is going on in this world. where kids can get guns into skools.
its crazy

Well, it's probably been so easy because, well I don't think anybody ever expected kids to ever come into their schools and slaughter his peers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"