15 Minutes with Asteroid-Man

What answer is that? For what question?

Make a movie script. Would you rather have a source material to build from, or your own making?
It's in response to CJ.

I guess I'd rather make my own. Personally I rather make the story and have someone develop it into a script, then touch up the production draft for shooting.
Write a haiku about me.
Knosbleed is awesome.
But not as awesome as me.
I am more awesome.

How would you fix Twilight?
By not making it.

What if chocolate wasn't made of cocoa beans, but cinnamon?

Right handed or Left Handed?

Sour Patch Kids or Snickers?

Are you a Fast Food junkie?

One weird thing you do

Have any kids/brothers/sisters?

If you could choose one ridiculous hairstyle to make popular what would it be

Were you apart of one stupid fashion trend that you regret now? or are you currently in one?

Should some company introduce this product on the market. Will it be a big success?
Frankly, I am concernedly surprised that it hasn't been yet.

Right handed or Left Handed?
Ambidextrous - but prefer the right (unless I'm playing the Wii with a nunchuck or unless I'm kicking - then I prefer the left. Unless it's for soccer, then I prefer the right)

Sour Patch Kids or Snickers?
Sour Patch Kids f'life, doh! Woop woop!

Are you a Fast Food junkie?
I'm about that life.

One weird thing you do
Bite my nails. Doing it less and less now.

Have any kids/brothers/sisters?
Yep! Two sisters, and then another four "siblings" that aren't technically my sibling. (One sister and four brothers)

If you could choose one ridiculous hairstyle to make popular what would it be
I wouldn't. I'm a classy kind of guy.

Were you apart of one stupid fashion trend that you regret now? or are you currently in one?
I don't regret ****. I went through a Skater period, a thug/gangster period, then a gino period, then a preppy period - and in every one of those phases, my close was 1-3 sizes too big for me. I didn't realise I was actually an XS until three years ago. No I dress fashionably - basing the outfits on my dad's look from old photo albums. Like a modern take on the 60s/70s business casual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"