15 Minutes with Donnie Darko

From what little I saw of "2 Broke Girls", this is the worst sitcom when it comes to adding the sounds of laughs, they throw it on anything, almost everything

What's the source of your avatar?

Name that actor/actress you enjoy his/her work despite how bad it may be

Any celebrities you wish to see join the hype and befriend you? Who?

I hate laugh tracks on anything now. I feel like if your show was created post-2000, and you use a laugh track, it's probably not a good show.

My avatar was made by JaD in the Breaking Bad thread. It's Jesse Plemons' character Todd from one of the last last episodes of the series. Todd is a messed up dude.

Nicholas Cage. In fact, sometimes, the worse the movie is, the more entertaining the Cage performance is (see Wicker Man). Cage has definitely done some good movies, but his bad movies are just as much fun.

I think it would be cool if there were people involved in the comics and movies we all talk about here on the Hype. I'd like to see if people would change their tunes if they knew someone like Brian Michael Bendis was here reading their comments and responding to them. Now that I am thinking of it, wasn't Dan Slott supposedly on the Hype at some point years back?

Danny boy posts here from time to time, he replies to Spider-Man comics discussion
Dude's on every message board on the internet talking about comics

Why didn't Guns'n Roses record their own version of Beatles album Revolver?

I stopped trying to figure out anything that goes on in Axl Rose's mind a long time ago. I think he lives in a world where unicorns ride on rainbows made of heroin and Slim Jims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"