15 Minutes 15 Minutes with... Colossal Spoons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's your guilty pleasure jam?

Yeah, my family is from the Carribean so I've been to a ton of those islands. Nowhere far though, I'd like to change that soon

And before you ask, my family's from here

That's cool. My family is from a Carribean country aswell. Linky.

I was born in Miami but as you can see French has always been my second language.

A Haitian eh? Sak pase!?

I can't wait to explore the hell outta FL. Sarasota is def on my radar. Can't do Miami yet, gotta get in much better shape lol

A Haitian eh? Sak pase!?

I can't wait to explore the hell outta FL. Sarasota is def on my radar. Can't do Miami yet, gotta get in much better shape lol

Nap boule! :awesome:

You've been to Haiti? I went for the first last year and spent 3 months. Had to the best time of my life.

Miami is my kingdom. :cool:

Nap boule! :awesome:

You've been to Haiti? I went for the first last year and spent 3 months. Had to the best time of my life.

Miami is my kingdom. :cool:

Nah, never been to Haiti. I'm dying to go back to the Bahamas though....which is like the most Americanized island lol

Nah, never been to Haiti. I'm dying to go back to the Bahamas though....which is like the most Americanized island lol

:hehe:

Haiti is gracious living, almost didn't want to leave. :o You really have to experience it to understand it you know?

This is Spoons' 15, but I gotta ask Iron Fist: Do Haitians dislike people from Dominica?

Not at all. Haitians are the most coolest people you'll meet. Even in the hardest of times you'll see a big smile on their face. Made alot of friends.

Not at all. Haitians are the most coolest people you'll meet. Even in the hardest of times you'll see a big smile on their face. Made alot of friends.

I had a trip planned in high school to go build housing for a poor community in Haiti, but that was when civil war broke out there really bad...trip had to be canceled :csad: I had a Haitian buddy in college who was ALWAYS smiling and laughing, so what you say about that culturally makes sense!

what movie are you looking forward to?

1. Paranormal Activity
2. The Fourth Kind
3. The Book of Eli
4. The Road
5. 2012
6. Iron Man 2
7. Jurassic Park 4

Favourite 3rd movie in a superhero series?

What is 123456789 x God?

Favourite website? (other than SHH)

Think that there may be life on other planets?

Batista or Randy Orton?

Favourite 3rd movie in a superhero series?
Blade Trinity, and I don't like that movie. But it was better than X3 and SM3

What is 123456789 x God?

Protein

Favourite website? (other than SHH)

www.bodybuilding.com

Think that there may be life on other planets?

I'd like to think so

Batista or Randy Orton?

Randy:-)eek:)

No, you should speak fluent Spanish first. I went there a few years ago and I was definitely the outcast.

Will it be better or worse if I go there speaking French instead? haha

You're like Wilson from Home Improvement haha

Wilson.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"