15 Minutes with JMC

Spider-Aziz

Dummy Dragon Holo
Reaction score
FyI6o.jpg

with JMC
JMC's Knight assigned Movie to remake is...Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (live action)!

Also, remind people that a good 15 minutes, doesn't mean 1-2 word answers. Not telling people to write a novel, but at least be interesting.

ELABORATE!!!

Question time!!

Where do you see yourself and what do you see yourself doing 10 years from now?

What is your first name?

Who do you feel closest to here on the Hype?

If you were to meet any Hypester in real life, who would it be and what would you do?

Where is home for you? Where would you like home to be?

List 15 superheroes you really enjoy

List 30 movies you wish to see

Tell us about some of your interests

What's the next movie you'll watch in the theaters?

Last edited:
Should all movies starring dogs be filmed in black and white,since that's what dogs see?

FyI6o.jpg

with JMC
JMC's Knight assigned Movie to remake is...Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (live action)!

I'd stick the the original story as in the comic, but have a serious tone to it. My big pet peeve from the '89 film was that it was trying to be a weird blend of both the animated show and the comic which just didn't work at all. I admit I still enjoy the film but it's more from a nostalgic perspective, with adult eyes I see the big flaws in the movie, but the 6 year old in me doesn't care. That said the big changes I'd do would be the Turtles themselves. Gone are the coloured bandanas, each turtle not only has his own unique costume, but each of them is a different species of turtle entirely, a species that reflects their personality. Leonardo is a King Sea Turtle who's outfit is traditional Japanese attire, Donatello is a Big-Headed Turtle who's outfit is very tech influences with lots of gadgets, Raphael is a Snapping Turtles who very much fights in street clothing, and Michelangelo is a Western Pond Turtle who's outfit is his own superhero design due to his love of comics. The Turtles all would remain the same except Mikey who I've made more like his namesake, he loves creating artwork and being crafty. This change I made was to accommodate a justification for how the Turtle actually get money - via an online custom surfboard store called 'Turtle Wax Customs'. Mikey creates the boards whilst Don manages the site.

Here's a sample of the turtles designs.

turtles.jpg

Question time!!

Where do you see yourself and what do you see yourself doing 10 years from now?

What is your first name?

Who do you feel closest to here on the Hype?

If you were to meet any Hypester in real life, who would it be and what would you do?

Where is home for you? Where would you like home to be?

List 15 superheroes you really enjoy

List 30 movies you wish to see

Tell us about some of your interests

1. I never look that far ahead because I have no idea what life will throw at me.

2. Josh

3. Don't really feel all that close to anyone, I've had some good debates and discussions with people on here, but I've probably made just as many adversaries lol.

4. Any of the ladies because the position of girlfriend is currently vacant. ;)

5. North-western suburb of Sydney, Australia, about 45min from the city. I kinda like where I am.

6. Batman x 15. Everything else I can read/watch to varying degrees of like/dislike but I don't really have any real emotional attachment to. I do enjoy the occasional Gl, JL, Superman and WW story. Use to be into X-men but fell out of favour with that series.

7. 30 Movies? Yikes, I don't know if I can rattle off 30 because there's so many on the list. I'm ashamed to say I've never seen such films as Schindler's List, The French Connection, or Citizen Kane. If we're talking upcoming films Gravity I'm looking forward to, and pretty much the next 30 movies Jennifer Lawrence is in. lol

8. Interests include art and design, illustration, rugby, soccer, music (I'm a drummer), technology, reading. Pretty standard stuff.

Should all movies starring dogs be filmed in black and white,since that's what dogs see?

Actually it was recently proven they see in colour - so why not make them in 3d?!

How do you know whether a dog sees in black & white or in color?

My local Vet is a celebrity TV Vet. ;)

I hate to agree about something I used to disagree with. I see Iron Man's movie plot as this as you said

Do you like X-Factor? The TV show

We have a local version which I've never watched in my life. I find talents shows tedious unless there's some lovely young lady involved that I develop a crush on.

What video games are you currently playing, and how much time do you spend with single player vs. multiplayer?

What video games are you currently playing, and how much time do you spend with single player vs. multiplayer?

I actually only got back into gaming this year after about a 10 year hiatus, bought a playstation 3! I've only got a handful of games - Injustice, Mortal Kombat, Batman Arkham City, Fifa '12, Super Street Fighter 4, NHL' 13 and Assassin's Creed Revelations. I've also got Mass Effect 3 which came free with the PS3 I bought but I've only played it twice and gave up not long after. First person shoot 'em up games aren't my thing. I'm mostly a single player type of person and tend to play on my own most of the time, I've played MK and Injustice online but I tend to have connection difficulties so it's not always something I can do.

We have a local version which I've never watched in my life. I find talents shows tedious unless there's some lovely young lady involved that I develop a crush on.
Ugh, not one of those crappy talent shows
I meant a pretty retro show, a host talk, they show a story with actors. Mostly mystery

I actually only got back into gaming this year after about a 10 year hiatus, bought a playstation 3! I've only got a handful of games - Injustice, Mortal Kombat, Batman Arkham City, Fifa '12, Super Street Fighter 4, NHL' 13 and Assassin's Creed Revelations. I've also got Mass Effect 3 which came free with the PS3 I bought but I've only played it twice and gave up not long after. First person shoot 'em up games aren't my thing. I'm mostly a single player type of person and tend to play on my own most of the time, I've played MK and Injustice online but I tend to have connection difficulties so it's not always something I can do.
Wow, 10 years is a long time! Looks like you have plenty of games, but I'll make one more suggestion. If single player games interest you the most, I recommend that you try the God of War trilogy. The complete set (called "God of War Saga", which includes two PSP titles) is available now for a relatively cheap price.

Is "Breaking Bad" truly one the best shows?

Never realized we were so similar! First love/crush and how did it turn out?

How do you feel about Skyler from Breaking Bad, annoying or not?
#ThreadLightly

Never realized we were so similar! First love/crush and how did it turn out?

First crush was this real sporty girl at school who was awesome at athletics, nothing eventuated because I was too chicken to do anything about it.

Star Trek (2009) or Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)? The better movie

Rank and rate all the live action Batman movies

Star Trek (2009) or Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)? The better movie

Rank and rate all the live action Batman movies

Tough one. Probably Into Darkness, it pretty much comes down to the villain and Star Trek 09 villain is forgettable.

I'd rank the Batman films as follows

The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
Batman 89
Batman REturns
The Dark Knight Rises
Batman '66
Batman Forever
And that other one that I won't give the dignity of naming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"