(2011) Games Poster of the Year!

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
gamesh.png

This award is pretty self-explanatory. Who do you feel is the best poster in the 'Games' forum?​

I didnt know maybe---Capt Throbberson in StarCraft 2

Last edited:
Why Are You Crouching Spock?...lol jk.

Spidey-Bat

Soapy
Why Are You Crouching Spock
Havoc

Random note: Not sure why, but I thought the guy in Parker Wayne's avatar was shoving a spoon full of ice cream into the lady's mouth.

How do you mistake a gun for a spoon full of ice cream? :funny:

The glare on his left hand looked like vanilla ice cream and it seemed to disappear into her mouth. :o

Last edited:
Even though I disagree with him at times I'd say Soapy.

If banned users count, i'm going to say BlackLantern. His deliberately antagonist nature made most of the other posts look fairly boring, including mine. No idea what he was banned for but I shall miss him somewhat. He was a scallywag he made intelligent provocative posts. Everyone to a degree had a "but he has a poiint" which I liked alot.

Since he's not here though, I suppose I would have to vote for me. Given how objective I am. Supporting of the oldest and greatest gaming platform (the pc) and how much I bring to the table to an otherwise boring section, I think I deserve it.

I feel so torn on this one, the Games forum just has so many great guys like KAL, Soapy, Spidey-Bat, Electro, Havoc, ProjectPat, and others.

Since he's not here though, I suppose I would have to vote for me. Given how objective I am. Supporting of the oldest and greatest gaming platform (the pc) and how much I bring to the table to an otherwise boring section, I think I deserve it.

As much as I don't like the idea of voting for yourself, you do bring up a very good point :dry:

announcementt.png

The nominations have officially closed. Due to Sassy Elf's stress-filled outburst, the ballot printer had to be repaired. The 2011 ballots should all be sent out shortly. If you have not received your ballot by 11pm tonight, please contact me and I will send you one.

Thanks again for all of your involvement and participation.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"