TV Poster of the Year!

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
2013TV.png

This award is pretty self-explanatory. Who do you feel is the best poster in the "TV" forum?​

Pink Ranger

Sawyer. There is no substitute.

Sawyer. I agree he probably is a TV. An angry TV.

Every-time I see that guy's face being all serious and evil like....I just laugh. Is he like a mob boss on a English soap?

Every-time I see that guy's face being all serious and evil like....I just laugh. Is he like a mob boss on a English soap?
He's an angry political bureaucrat on "The Thick of It," a Brit comedy that was made into a movie ("In the Loop"), and he's also the new Doctor Who.

Meh...just to be different and because this person post in the TV threads I like most (meaning NO Revolution)

Specter313

I like me some Sawyer, always ready to start a fight in an empty room and defends his fav shows like they are his wives......maybe in the Sawyerverse they are! ::wow:.....but I'm gonna go with Kaleb.

I like me some Sawyer, always ready to start a fight in an empty room and defends his fav shows like they are his wives......maybe in the Sawyerverse they are! ::wow:.....but I'm gonna go with Kaleb.

tumblr_mr11wwhywD1qmkzi0o6_250.gif

Jenna-Louise-Coleman-as-Oswin-3-j-lou-coleman-32050469-500-300.gif

:o

But seriously, Sawyer has this won. He practically ate, breathed, and slept Breaking Bad. :p

Don't forget smoked and snorted. :o

Don't forget smoked and snorted. :o

Ah yes. Those were crazy times, especially when Pink Ranger got involved. :o

Off topic, but I find it funny how my avy is Jenna Coleman and Sawyer's is Peter Capaldi and they're both going to be together on Doctor Who soon. Heh. :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"