(2011) Most Helpful!

S.A.A.D......I know, I know, he posted lots of real dodgy stuff, stuff I didn't like either, but he came in and said a couple of things that helped me when there were a couple of people really weighing in heavy on me on a daily basis, and he shut them up for a few days. So, I'll always remember him for that.
He was not all bad, just as some people are not all good, and have posted stuff just as nasty as anything he did.

Last edited:
Your trolling is getting way too obvious.

Trolling? No son, I was being honest, he helped *me* out in that instance, when no-one else did.
I have to say, this must be a first, when someone doesn't like your nom/vote, they accuse you of trolling.
and,y'know, i didn't like to see one person being vilified in these threads, when there are plenty of folk round here who fly under the radar with veiled comments that are just as nasty as anything he posted. So, as their bad points are never brought up or recognised, I felt a good point with S.A.A.D. should be mentioned.

Last edited:
I find it very hard to believe that SAAD was helpful in any way at all but people are more than welcome to nominate the hypester of their choice.

Aye, my vote was genuine, he posted a lot of messed up things, and is in a messed up place, so it's all the more reason not to send the guy out in a flurry of 100% negative messages that might mess him up further, it's good for someone to point out one time he did something good for them.

kalel114
Kane90210
Alistair
Anita18

I'll go with KALEL114.

announcementt.png

The nominations have officially closed. Due to Sassy Elf's stress-filled outburst, the ballot printer had to be repaired. The 2011 ballots should all be sent out shortly. If you have not received your ballot by 11pm tonight, please contact me and I will send you one.

Thanks again for all of your involvement and participation.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"