2014 Moderator of the Year

Chickie, get'em girl!

It'll never happen. I am not liked by the right people.

gruden_7.jpg

Let me tell ya about this guy Immortalfire. I call him Rodney Dangerfield because he just doesn't get any respect, or at least not enough to win this award. But his luck isn't that bad, when you think about it. I mean, he's a Falcons fan, and they still have a great shot at making the playoffs even with a 1-23-2 record or whatever it is. Geez, that NFC South is bad this year. I say they should just combine the 53 worst players on all four of the NFC South teams at the end of the year, and make THAT the playoff team for that division. That way, whatever team plays them would be damn near guaranteed to beat them by a score of 276-0. It would be so much fun to watch, man.

For anyone else to win this, Hunter Rider must die. :cmad:

My vote is for CC. She is always helpful and friendly and when all the crap hit the fan in the community forum about my news post she helped me figure out how to best not get banned haha

I'll add Vartha and Spider-Fan to this mix.

Vartha is cool that I don't even think of him as a mod. Maybe it's because I never visit the Thor forums.

Yeah that's probably it.:funny:

I'm the biggest proponent for Fire for Moderator of the Year for like the last 4 years running. :(

It was a question.....not a statement of fact....:halo:

My vote is for CC. She is always helpful and friendly and when all the crap hit the fan in the community forum about my news post she helped me figure out how to best not get banned haha

What news post was that and why all the uproar?

ComicChick - Always comes off as a level headed gal. Also, she buys cool ****.

Hunter - The man fought for his right to post hot woman. I cannot fault him, but admire his courage.

It's a toss up between Kelly and Morg.

Aw, who am I kidding - ImmortalFire!

Bring Back the Podcast 'Fire. or at least your story thread lol

I haven't been here long enough to know. :funny:

I'd say Hunter Rider

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985