Reaction score
10mirl5.jpg

This award is being brought back for the Hype Member who keeps us all laughing

tumblr_nqyrlopGBo1uw1igoo1_500.gif
tumblr_ne3mw5iW6O1rfduvxo1_250.gif
tumblr_ns53n5kaDn1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Erzengel, the Key to my Peele.

Sawyer also makes me laugh, occasionally, rarely, in a sad, non-ironic, non-humourous and uncomfortable way. Like when someone farts loudly, and you laugh, quietly at first, knowing that the smell is going to hit you any second like a hail of arrows blackening the sky.

Pink Ranger and his travelling show have my vote

Sawyer also makes me laugh, occasionally, rarely, in a sad, non-ironic, non-humourous and uncomfortable way. Like when someone farts loudly, and you laugh, quietly at first, knowing that the smell is going to hit you any second like a hail of arrows blackening the sky.

:atp:

ThePhantasm is one choice.
Naked Shia is another.
Sawyer is another.
Black Narcissus says Hhnnng.

Pink Ranger
Black Narcissus
Chip Chipperson

Sawyer and Black Narcissus consistently make me chuckle.

Black Narcissus aka Sam
Sawyer
Pinky

Dark Raven, Sawyer,ThePowerCosmic.

Sawyer
Black Narcissus
Rowsdower!
dude stannis

Reek

Roose Bolton (they deserve it just for reenactiing the Mel Gibson tapes this year)

Sawyer

Black Narcissus

Pink Ranger

"Stay in the ****ing house. I’m not giving it to you, but I’ll let you stay there. OK? And I will take care of my child, but I don’t want you anymore. "

It has to be Naked Shia though. His videos were the closest thing I've seen to JCVD on acid and they changed the face of the Deathmatches.

Thanks for your nominations everyone, and I am glad you all can overlook the many racist remarks I made on CNN yesterday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"