2015 Smartest Poster

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
f0w3rp.jpg

Who has the brain above all others here? Nominate who you think is the Hype's most intelligent:

tumblr_mldnvtaZrt1s7chf6o1_500.gif

Last edited:
godisawesome. His knowledge of Arthurian literature is friggin' unparalleled.

Also, gwynnplaine and Roose Bolton.

Krypton Inc can be smart... sometimes. His putdowns are reaching legendary status as well.

Roose's knowledge of GoT and many other shows and comics i enjoy is unparalleled. His knowledge of the dark side is also strong. His father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. His mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. His father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims, like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. A sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. His childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring he'd make meat helmets. If he was insolent, he was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve he received his first scribe. At the age of fifteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved his testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum. At the age of eighteen, he went off to evil medical school. From there he went on to win Hypes Smartest Poster.

Gotta go with Bolton. Though I think it's more of a negative reflection on the rest of the Hype than anything postive about him.

On second thought, I think spiderman 2 deserves a nomination over Roose honestly.

who the hell is spiderman2?

A real nice fella, might be a bit dyslexic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"