2016 Most Helpful

Spider-Aziz

Dummy Dragon Holo
Reaction score
15401136_1317701781583492_256258661129374767_n.jpg

[YT]oT9BOzvzq7I[/YT]​

Year in, year out, it's a swap between HUNTER RIDER and Kane52630, so they will have their honorary plates. :)
There are others who are helpful, incredibly helpful, and often overlooked.
Let one of them stand beside these two titans

erz and anita for saving lives in the relationship threads

I think I am going to vote Anita every year because of the Why So Serious Redux website.

Marvolo, LibidoLoca, and Victarion are pretty helpful.

hunter and anita are a helpful duo blessed upon us.

So they can't win this award because you prepared a separate one just for them?

A nicer way of saying it is they already earned it, time for someone to stand by their side this year.

Ok. I still nominate Hunter Rider.

Last edited:
Hunter Rider (I know I unable to nominate him because Aziz says you cannot nominate past winners, but he is so friendly and helpful that I feel he still deserves a mention IMO)

Spider-Aziz

Reek

Primal Slayer

Geetard

Last edited:
Hunter Rider (I know I unable to nominate him because Aziz says you cannot nominate past winners, but he is so friendly and helpful that I feel he still deserves a mention IMO)
I need to explain myself again. :funny:

You can nominate previous winners, I choose not to nominate them for awards they won.
A few awards though (TV, Most Helpful, best Mod), they mostly go to the same few posters, I already prepared the awards they almost always win to give other users a fair chance in winning it as well. :)

And thanks for the mention. :O

Marvolo, LibidoLoca, and Victarion are pretty helpful.

:funny:

Here I thought I was just one of those posters who show up every now and then with a catty remark. :sly:

aka increase your odds of winning?

lol

Do you see me winning?
:funny:

Last edited:
You can't just take people out of the running because you know they'll win, that's not fair. What's the point in voting if the person who wins would have (potentially) been in second/third place had the voters actually been able to have their say?

If someone else stands to win then let them win fairly. It's a hollow victory when you remove anyone from the running, be it previous winners or otherwise.

I wanted to spice things up a bit this year, make it more interesting, see other choices.

Anita for preserving the TDK ARG material.

I wanted to spice things up a bit this year, make it more interesting, see other choices.

I understand the why, you've explained your reasons without confusion. But your reasons don't make it right or fair.

I understand the why, you've explained your reasons without confusion. But your reasons don't make it right or fair.
There won't be medal ranking.
Come to think of it; silver or bronze medal look better than no medal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"