2019 It Girl of the Year

To this day I have no idea how many girls we have on here.

I am definitely throwing moms out there for @flickchick85 and @ComicChick like usual. But also throwing out there @MissMarvelous87. Haven't had nearly as many interactions as I have with the other two, the definitely somebody I think is worthy of consideration upon recent interactions

With the vast amount of updates in some categories, I'm probably going to wait till I can get in front of a computer to update the remaining categories that I have not updated. Which will hopefully be tonight

I nominate @scarlet-witch who is an awesome lady missing from the nominees list :)
I second this nomination!

@flickchick85
@Snow Queen
@LibidoLoca
@ComicChick even tho I feel like she hates my sexist but charming ways, but I do believe she would like me if and when the zombie apocalypse ever comes.
Thanks for the nods even though I hardly post these days. The Marvel boards are usually slow when they are on hiatus. I can't wait for next year for things to pick up a bit.
My nod goes to @flickchick85
I am definitely throwing moms out there for @flickchick85 and @ComicChick like usual. But also throwing out there @MissMarvelous87. Haven't had nearly as many interactions as I have with the other two, the definitely somebody I think is worthy of consideration upon recent interactions

With the vast amount of updates in some categories, I'm probably going to wait till I can get in front of a computer to update the remaining categories that I have not updated. Which will hopefully be tonight
Thank you!!!

I second this nomination!

:hrt::hrt:
giphy.gif

i would like to place a formal complaint that my nomination of @Roose Bolton has been ignored and i would like justice.

A little late, but Flick is the bestest and most awesomest ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"