2020 Pair of the Year

Spider-Fan

SHHFFL 2014/2019 Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
JCtj9CH.png

In history and fiction, some duos have come to change the world. Batman & Robin, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Sonny & Cher, etc. This award commemorates the Hype's best dynamic duo.

With that said, who should we nominate? Last day for nominations is February 6th (in Eastern Standard time)!!!

Current Nominations

Can we go Pas de Trois? I don't think our wives will mind. Pairs are just, so, well, yesterday.
I don't what you are implying, but I am married to a jealous Italian woman, so no go on my part. :funny:

@MissMarvelous87

It appears that @DKDetective has run into an insurmountable personal issue. So, I guess that just leaves.....us?

Awaiting your thumbs up if you still have one after chopping those onions.

I still think a truple is the correct path....

@DKDetective and @InCali
@DarthSkywalker and myself
@flickchick85 and the Godzilla Kick™

As a red blooded American male, I must protest to this outrageous post in the strongest possible terms. To even insinuate that I could ever, EVER be...........well, supplanted by a GIANT LIZARD is both incendiary and infuriating. I demand a retraction!!!

(BTW, I know @DKDetective has a jealous wife and all, but does anyone know if he's kinda cute?)

@flickchick and the Godzilla Kick would be poetry even if it didn’t rhyme. It sounds like a fairy tale I need to write for my nieces.

And, as for you, that knife in the back hurts.

Being fickle, I was going to try to pair up with @MissMarvelous87 , but I found out she puts pineapple on her PIZZA!!! :eek: :yuk::thud:

Have you (at least) tried it? Because that **** is super tasty.
(runs from the room screaming with hair on fire)

Once...........I was in Hawaii. And, don't tell me they make lousy pizza in Hawaii.....I know they do because they put PINEAPPLE on it. :cwink:

(runs from the room screaming with hair on fire)

Once...........I was in Hawaii. And, don't tell me they make lousy pizza in Hawaii.....I know they do because they put PINEAPPLE on it. :cwink:

It's not just pineapple! It's tomato sauce, mozzarella, ham (it's very important not to be cheap with it), pineapple (you can caramelize them if you want to!), And some maraschino cherries on top instead of olives (or both!). Delish!

It's not just pineapple! It's tomato sauce, mozzarella, ham (it's very important not to be cheap with it), pineapple (you can caramelize them if you want to!), And some maraschino cherries on top instead of olives (or both!). Delish!

Oh dear god.......she's gone. I would suggest professional help, but we're way past that.

New pair of the year of the year for consideration (I think I'm late....but I wasn't aware of the issues confronting her)

@MissMarvelous87 and inedible pizza

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"