2021 NFL - Some Fans Allowed?

I'm just the opposite, I give the Niners and their anemic offense 0 chance vs the Rams, while the Bengals at least have a shot (didn't they win vs KC a couple of weeks ago?). The Bengals have too many weapons on offense to ever be truly out of game.

I think the 49ets def have a chance. Division rivals always present more challenge, and the 49ers have just owned the Rams the last few years. Slam dunk 49ers win? No, but saying they have no shot? They already beat em twice this year, lol. One time when the Rams had a giant lead on them, like this week.

I'm just the opposite, I give the Niners and their anemic offense 0 chance vs the Rams, while the Bengals at least have a shot (didn't they win vs KC a couple of weeks ago?). The Bengals have too many weapons on offense to ever be truly out of game.
Wullllllllll.......they already beat them twice this year and the home game in week 18 really meant something to both teams. The Rams have this annoying tendency to shut down in the 2nd half and for the life of me, I can't figure out why. I realize the Bengals have a lot of weapons, but that O line is just horrific.....how many times did Burrow get sacked?? 9??? 10????? If Tennessee had any kind of offense, they wins that game easily. While I realize the Bengals beat the Chiefs earlier this year, I just can't see it happening at Arrowhead. As a Raider fan, I hope I'm wrong as the Chiefs are one of the 2 points (Broncos being the other) of the axis of evil.

Of course, I've been all over the map about the Bengals this year. First they were overrated, then when they convinced me, they started losing, which made me think they were what I thought they were in the first place, immediately thereafter, they started winning again and no way I thought they'd beat Tennessee.

All that being said, the Bengals should all be happy I think they have no chance because I haven't been right about them all year......

I think the Bengals have a shot. Burrow and Chase torched them last time. They can score points. But I def favor the Chiefs in that one.

49ers vs Rams is much more a toss up game for me. But like I said, 49ers have just owned the Rams. So I have to favor the 49ers, even if I think the Rams can easily win as well.

CBS ranks the greatest NFL playoff games ever played. They have last nights Chiefs-Bills game at #3:

Ranking 12 greatest NFL playoff games of all-time: Chiefs' epic OT win over Bills among best ever

I tend to agree with the list -- I remember seeing the 1981 NFC Championship, the upstart 49ers against the Evil Empire Dallas Cowboys, and that Joe Montana to Dwight Clark pass is still etched in my mind all these decades later. But I'd rank last night's game at #2, over the Pats-Seahawks SB.

Parody is over-rated i dont mind seeing Maholmes dominate ask Baseball if a different champion every year us working out for them

NFL and NBA are king cause Great Players are on the big stage constantly thst Cinderella mess is only good for the ncaa. In pro sports not so much

Mahomes won't dominate forever. Terrible coaching led to them winning last night. Sports always needs the bad guy/teams to root against even if you're team isn't there. That was the Yankees in the late 90's and most recently the New England Patriots. I'm afraid Mahomes and the Chiefs are well on their way to becoming what those teams were.

As far as OT goes, I've always said if you don't want to lose, stop them. I do, however, wouldn't mind seeing something changed. I came up with both teams starting at their opponents 40 yard line. You're close to FG range, a penalty takes you out of FG range, the defense gets a chance to stop you from scoring. It puts the offense and defenses on high alert.

I have less faith in the Bengals beating the Chiefs than I do the Niners beating the Rams. It's one thing to just scrape by with a win at home, it's another thing to walk into Arrowhead and beat KC. I also put a lot of stock and value into the experience thing. Plus, the coaching advantage. I still think Zac Taylor is a putz. If Andy Reid and his staff are going to be as dialed in as they were during the last drive or regulation, then the coaching mismatch is immense. Perfect clock management and Andy Reid are not things I associate together, apparently he and his team knew exactly how to handle the situation they were in, which impressed me. Bengals have to hope it doesn't turn into a track meet because they'll lose.

On the Niners/Rams end, I'm at a toss up. I give the coaching edge to the Rams, but the roster to the Niners. Rams have a gag factor, and the Niners know how to keep fighting. Health is going to be the determining factor there. So, we'll see what kind of shape the Niners' roster looks like. A fully healthy team snacks on the Rams for breakfast. This beat up one might not have all the gas to do so. Especially if the Rams come in with a mindset to not be embarrassed like they were Week 18.

I will say though, as much as I like McVay, if he ever expects to win more of these big games, especially the Super Bowl, he needs to stop being so scared of his quarterback. I know Stafford can be up and down, but he's not Jared Goff. Goff isn't making that throw to Kupp at the end of that game yesterday. You gave up three firsts for a reason. Trust to your quarterback. I don't get why all these guys that run that system are so afraid to trust the QB. It's the most important position in sports.

Last edited:
Chiefs/Bills game brought in 34 million viewers. Given the quality and buzz created by the 4 divisional games, the rating for the conference games should be off the charts. Particularly the Chiefs-Bengals game which will likely be another shootout (predicting 50 million viewers for that one)

Last edited:
yeah the Chiefs can become the Villain sure but sports needs that reason why i love Eli Manning the way i do he took down the spygate 18-0 pats

I like the Rams vs Chiefs and i'll take Donald as SB MVP Aaron is an alltime great defensive player and i think he gets to the show he will dominate at least i hope he does

and i don't mind seeing Patrick get his 2nd ring to cement him as this generations Top QB if he's not already

bills 1# defense against the pass was fools gold they play in the afc east well that was Tua, zack wilson and mac jones

and Mac Jones threw just 3 passes in of those games so those stats were misleading like a ####

I think the 49ets def have a chance. Division rivals always present more challenge, and the 49ers have just owned the Rams the last few years. Slam dunk 49ers win? No, but saying they have no shot? They already beat em twice this year, lol. One time when the Rams had a giant lead on them, like this week.

majority of that dominance was against Goff yes they swept them this year but barely beat them last game i expect Rams to win comfortably on Sunday

majority of that dominance was against Goff yes they swept them this year but barely beat them last game i expect Rams to win comfortably on Sunday

They beat Stafford twice this year. So it hasn't been just Goff.

They beat Stafford twice this year. So it hasn't been just Goff.

i
I mentioned that but last game rams were up 17 - 0 i see them winning easy come sunday offense only scored 3 last game the conditions will not be what they were in green bay they can't keep up with Rams i just can't see them beating then now that stafford got the jitters of his first playoff game win and that pass that won them the game I see stafford

phone has been crap today but to finish i see Stafford lighting them up /Sunday

Wullllllllll.......they already beat them twice this year and the home game in week 18 really meant something to both teams. The Rams have this annoying tendency to shut down in the 2nd half and for the life of me, I can't figure out why. I realize the Bengals have a lot of weapons, but that O line is just horrific.....how many times did Burrow get sacked?? 9??? 10????? If Tennessee had any kind of offense, they wins that game easily. While I realize the Bengals beat the Chiefs earlier this year, I just can't see it happening at Arrowhead. As a Raider fan, I hope I'm wrong as the Chiefs are one of the 2 points (Broncos being the other) of the axis of evil.

Of course, I've been all over the map about the Bengals this year. First they were overrated, then when they convinced me, they started losing, which made me think they were what I thought they were in the first place, immediately thereafter, they started winning again and no way I thought they'd beat Tennessee.

All that being said, the Bengals should all be happy I think they have no chance because I haven't been right about them all year......

From one Raider fan to another, who do you think ends up coach? Jim Harbaugh seems to be the name that pops up the most, but Josh Mcdaniels from the Pats is also one as well I've seen. Would they try and get Sean Payton? Or go for a lesser known name. I heard Mark Davis wants a more "rockstar" QB too... I don't know how true that is.

I dont think jitters has anything do to with the Rams losing those 2 prior games. It is a match-up issue for them. The 49ers simply know how beat them. Again, I am not saying the Rams have no shot in this game. But what I will say is I could see the 49ers winning a close game or winning handedly. I think if the Rams win, it would be by 1 score. I think the 49ers are being greatly underestimated by a lot of people here

What is that, 9 vacancies this off-season so far? Wow. There's going to be a lot of shuffling amongst staffs.

Nearly a third of the league

A lot going on here. First off, I do not think the 49ers have better personnel than the Rams. I think that’s objectively untrue. The 49ers do match up very well against them. That is true.

as far as the raider situation, I haven’t really given it too much thought, but if Peyton is leaving, that would be a huge coup for the Raiders.

The bills loss in my opinion lies squarely at the feet of the coaching staff. They flat out lost that game, but Mahomes took it when given the opportunity.

as far as overtime, I’m fine with keeping the rule the way it is during the regular season, but believe they should play 1/4 in the playoffs. There’s too much riding on the line to send it to a coin flip. Whatever you say about people stopping people or whatever, the fact of the matter is that 10 times out of 11 in the last overtime playoff games, the team winning the coin toss has won the game. That’s not how you decide a playoff game with two evenly matched teams.

On the overtime thing, defense is part of the game. No matter what system you install, someone will have an advantage. In the play a quarter scenario, the team getting the ball first likely gets more possessions regardless. If the game becomes sudden death after both teams had ball and are still tied, team who got ball first has the advantage. But all this ignores the fact to me that the defense gets paid to stop the offense. The rules were changed to take away the cheap field goal loss. But complaining that you lost because the other offense is better than your defense is a problem with your defense to me. Not to fairness. You want the ball? Keep them out of the endzone. If you cannot, you don't deserve to win

I hate the play a full quarter idea. Especially for games like that one where defenses basically didn't play for the last 2 minutes of the game. I need to watch that for another 15 minutes of game time? At that point it's more about whether the offense makes a mistake, not the defense playing for a stop, which eliminates half of the game. In 2018, the game everyone says the Saints got screwed in the no call PI, let's not forget that the Saints won the toss and the Rams forced a turnover. They earned that game.

I know the numbers say it's skewed and everything, but these teams should instead be smarter during the game. If the Dee Ford didn't line up offsides in 2018, Chiefs win that game. If the Bills didn't boot it out of the endzone and took some time off the clock, that game is probably over. The only change I've heard thus far that I wouldn't oppose, is deciding who gets the ball to start OT during the opening coin flip. In that scenario both teams already know and maybe it changes strategy for some of these end of game decisions so teams stop playing for ties and what not.

I hate the play a full quarter idea. Especially for games like that one where defenses basically didn't play for the last 2 minutes of the game. I need to watch that for another 15 minutes of game time? At that point it's more about whether the offense makes a mistake, not the defense playing for a stop, which eliminates half of the game. In 2018, the game everyone says the Saints got screwed in the no call PI, let's not forget that the Saints won the toss and the Rams forced a turnover. They earned that game.

I know the numbers say it's skewed and everything, but these teams should instead be smarter during the game. If the Dee Ford didn't line up offsides in 2018, Chiefs win that game. If the Bills didn't boot it out of the endzone and took some time off the clock, that game is probably over. The only change I've heard thus far that I wouldn't oppose, is deciding who gets the ball to start OT during the opening coin flip. In that scenario both teams already know and maybe it changes strategy for some of these end of game decisions so teams stop playing for ties and what not.

There is also the issue of player safety. Imagine installing this new system every game. Then you are guaranteed 1 entire quarter. Imagine being a team that plays 6 OT games, which happens. Then you have played an extra game and a half! That is more risk for injury and more punishment to the body.

There is also the issue of player safety. Imagine installing this new system every game. Then you are guaranteed 1 entire quarter. Imagine being a team that plays 6 OT games, which happens. Then you have played an extra game and a half! That is more risk for injury and more punishment to the body.
On top of the new 17th game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"