2022 Best New Member

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
BEST NEW MEMBER
Almost called this one Rookie of the Year, but wasn't sure how that would've gone over.

This award is for those newbies who joined us in 2022. I can't even tell you how many members the Hype currently has (i tried to find it but couldn't lol), but our numbers exceed thousands. It's not easy to be the new kid at school but some members have made the transition effortlessly and are widely respected across our communities. Nominate your favorites below.

edit: as of today, we have 45,342 members :eek:

Last edited:
Easy choice: I nominate @Batgirl0202 , who will celebrate 1-year-anniversairy next week. Already a beloved and valued member across the board. :applaud
tenor.gif

Haha @Batgirl0202 won it a year in advance. This is like in sports where you have a young player of the year/tournament as well as a world player of the year/tournament. Sometimes the young ones are good enough to compete for the big one already! Certainly the case here. My favourite new poster in many years. :cool::up:

@Batgirl0202 actually won the award last year, so she is ineligible :eek:
To be fair as a 2022 joiner she cheated last time, so we can force her to return the award (maybe ban her for a few years) and she then becomes eligible again to win for real this time. We can present the 2022 award to her while behind bars which would be a nice new novelty for the Hype and could elevate viewing figures for the awards ceremony. :D

But yeah, need to go away and do a check of whose join date fits. There are good new posters, I'm just not sure exactly when they all joined.

To be fair as a 2022 joiner she cheated last time, so we can force her to return the award (maybe ban her for a few years) and she then becomes eligible again to win for real this time. We can present the 2022 award to her while behind bars which would be a nice new novelty for the Hype and could elevate viewing figures for the awards ceremony. :D

But yeah, need to go away and do a check of whose join date fits. There are good new posters, I'm just not sure exactly when they all joined.

if i recall, the awards were delayed last year so the rules extended to jan 2022 new users as well.
for this year, anyone who joined in 2022 (who hasn't won :p) is eligible to win

voting will end Tuesday, Jan 24th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"