2022 Sports Poster of the Year

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
SPORTS POSTER OF THE YEAR
Sports are a billion dollar entertainment industry, and a whole lot of fun to play, let alone watch. These athletes put their bodies on the line to perform at the highest level and us sports fanatics love to watch and discuss their efforts.
Which hype members are a home run in the Sports Forum? Who scores a touchdown with their wit and discussion. Please nominate your favorite sports forum contributors below.

Last edited:
Many of the sports threads I go to have unfortunately seen less activity this year (especially rugby/cricket/F1/boxing/tennis).

But the World Cup thread was amazing! Thanks to everyone in there but a special thanks to new superstar @MarvelFan and @J.Drangal

Too many regulars have been quiet in the football thread this year too :csad: and I need to get out there and try and get them to return and post more regularly (where life allows), but a big thanks to the reliable ones keeping it alive:

@BlackFox
@DarthSkywalker
@Zantera

For the rugby thread also thanks to @Batmannerism

Thanks for the organisation, ComicChick. In sports, I like to nominate the following users:
  • @Iceman , who fills the forum with his passion, reactions, information and kindness
  • @MarvelFan , who infected the forum with to cheer for Japan at the Fifa WC :yay:
I appreciate those words a lot, many thanks. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"