2023 Best Pair

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
UpcWG6k.jpeg

BEST PAIR 2023
Batman and Robin. Rocket and Groot. Mork and Mindy. Goofus and Gallant. Beavis and Butthead. Laverne and Shirley. See a trend here?

The members are a powerhouse duo. The pair we didn't know we needed, but made the Hype a better place in 2022. Nominate your favorites.

History has taught us that change is inevitable.

Therefore…..and heretofore….I decree that not only will last year’s rigged election for “Pair/Couple/Whatever of the Year” be annulled, but also be retroactively wiped from your minds.

@MissMarvelous and InCali are the new, revolutionary, and gold standard twosome of the Hype; challenging not only the norms of the SHH, but of society at large.

For those of you who are skeptics, we shall prove our mastery when we crush our opposition; if they have the courage to show up.

Have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow, but for those of you who believe yourselves up to this impossibly difficult challenge, “Beware the Ides of March. Some are at some time masters of their fates, but you, yourselves, know that you are underlings” ( @Reek 3/14/44 BC).

PS If you have writer’s block, you’re probably a lousy writer.

Last edited:
@flickchick85 and David Corenswet. :o
That can probably be extended to half the Hype (@flickchick85 ’s army) and Brosnahan/Corenswet (guess it no longer qualifies as a strict pair though then :D ). I can’t recall such a universal geek call getting answered like that, great times. :cool:

History has taught us that change is inevitable.

Therefore…..and heretofore….I decree that not only will last year’s rigged election for “Pair/Couple/Whatever of the Year” be annulled, but also be retroactively wiped from your minds.

@MissMarvelous and InCali are the new, revolutionary, and gold standard twosome of the Hype; challenging not only the norms of the SHH, but of society at large.

For those of you who are skeptics, we shall prove our mastery when we crush our opposition; if they have the courage to show up.

Have a good day and a pleasant tomorrow, but for those of you who believe yourselves up to this impossibly difficult challenge, “Beware the Ides of March. Some are at some time masters of their fates, but you, yourselves, know that you are underlings” ( @Reek 3/14/44 BC).

PS If you have writer’s block, you’re probably a lousy writer.
I don't like being summoned against my will.

Wai....

f916afe7-bcac-4ebb-886e-305820aacdcc_text.gif

Me? I've been doing the Gods' work. From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Bolton of Morgoth... Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the Dreadfort... Darkness took me and I strayed away through thought and time. Stars wheeled overhead and every day was as long as a life age of the First Hype... But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

:atp:

Hype Award Nominations close tonight at midnight EST. Last chance to get your nominations in!

I don't like being summoned against my will.

Wai....
Me? I've been doing the Gods' work. From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Bolton of Morgoth... Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the Dreadfort... Darkness took me and I strayed away through thought and time. Stars wheeled overhead and every day was as long as a life age of the First Hype... But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

I guess that makes me Ure Viluvater

You have done well.

Last edited:
I would give you a run for your money, but alas my debonair good looks are so intimidating that they have condemned me to a life of internet solitude.
Just an FYI. This is a picture I obtained of @Babillygunn

giphy.gif

For a small fee, you can call him and he'll talk to you. And for just a little bit extra..... the things that he'll say............ :omg:

Just an FYI. This is a picture I obtained of @Babillygunn

giphy.gif

For a small fee, you can call him and he'll talk to you. And for just a little bit extra..... the things that he'll say............ :omg:
I think @MissMarvelous is purring and I'm wondering if it's too early to start feeling the pangs of jealousy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"