2023 Best Rivalry

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
ECYUlWY.jpeg

BEST RIVALRY 2023

Xavier and Magneto. Red Sox and Yankees. Batman and Joker.

Whose shenanigans make you take a front row seat to watch? Whose back and forth are a car crash you can't look away from? The best rivalries are those where they pull from each other, complementing each other just enough. Nominate your favorite rivalries of 2022 below.

People with little to no patience vs the new interface (?) Or style. Or whatever you call it.

the better evidence is the fantasy football thread
OOOOOOHHHHHH......so now @ComicChick is campaigning for glory. :funny:

Fantasy football has never really appealed to me. I told a long time college hallmate/housemate/Raider season ticket holder/friend of mine who loves gambling/fantasy football "I never really liked it. It just seems like glorified gambling to me." His response was classic "There's nothing glorified about it". I'm meeting up with him in Hawaii on Sunday. This is a pic from my wife's and my soon-to-be room. It's her birthday/week.....

Screen Shot 2024-02-15 at 4.50.03 PM.png

Last edited:
OOOOOOHHHHHH......so now @ComicChick is campaigning for glory. :funny:

Fantasy football has never really appealed to me. I told a long time college hallmate/housemate/Raider season ticket holder/friend of mine who loves gambling/fantasy football "I never really liked it. It just seems like glorified gambling to me." His response was classic "There's nothing glorified about it". I'm meeting up with him in Hawaii on Sunday. This is a pic from my wife's and my soon-to-be room. It's her birthday/week.....

View attachment 80303
Fantasy football exists for the trash talking. Everyone knows that!

And while Hawaii sounds awesome, for some reason that photo makes me think “there are probably 25 animals somewhere in that photo that could kill me.”

Fantasy football exists for the trash talking. Everyone knows that!

And while Hawaii sounds awesome, for some reason that photo makes me think “there are probably 25 animals somewhere in that photo that could kill me.”
Well I'm banking on them not being able to jump 25 feet in the air and land on the balcony. The fact that I'm surrounding myself with a flock of people; which, hopefully, will increase my chance of survival is fallback #2. On top of that, the hotel got about 4.5 stars and my hope is that they aren't written by just the survivors.

I think I've got this one.

Hype Award Nominations close tonight at midnight EST. Last chance to get your nominations in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"