2nd Annual Animated TV shows Tournament

Dammit it's all on me I guess.I was gonna go to 7,but no one else is coming so.I'll vote Futurama.

I'm making it 6 votes to win.

Final Battle

Futurama

[YT]O8NZBokIXK8[/YT]

vs

Cowboy Bebop

[YT]uE_BvpxDOTo[/YT]

Hmmm. This is tough, and if you told me a month ago that these were going to be the final 2, I would call you crazy.

I would saw Bebop, 0-2. It took creative risks that no anime series did at the time.

I'm voting for Futurama, even now after seeing 7 votes giving a quick and easy win to the competition

Nice match

Our winner is Cowboy Bebop,It was fun guys.Thanks for playing.

[YT]T6zDfxZ4NcE[/YT]

Also for the 2nd time in a row Futurama is runner up.

I thought for sure going into this that Futurama would win :(

Still, it's been fun.

Futurama: The Vancouver Canucks of animation. :(

Delighted that Cowboy Bebop won. I'd like to express my gratitude to Incrediblejeff for putting this tournament together, I really enjoyed it. :up:

Jeff, since you're a wrestling fan too, you should do one for wrestlers. Use tournaments like Best Technical Wrestler, Best Talker, Best Brawler, Best Gimmick, Best Diva.

I don't know if I'm up too it right now (This can get draining.). Hey maybe you can start one.

I'm glad that Cowboy Bebop won. I think Futurama is vastly overrated. *dodges brick*

I'm having a blast with Soapy's Video Game Tournament right now, but I missed out on this one. I would like to nominate my own list of TV Shows.

So IncredibleJeff, When can we expect a third Animated TV Shows tournament? :yay:

I'm glad that Cowboy Bebop won. I think Futurama is vastly overrated. *dodges brick*

I'm having a blast with Soapy's Video Game Tournament right now, but I missed out on this one. I would like to nominate my own list of TV Shows.

So IncredibleJeff, When can we expect a third Animated TV Shows tournament? :yay:

I was actually thinking of doing one soon.I think after the TV tourny is over I may be back with #3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"