Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'SHH Community Forum' started by Morg, Jan 25, 2008.
It's on all the cable news
Damn! *runs to get marshmallows*
Good luck, it's on the 32 floor elevators won't be working
Monte Carlo was one of the few places left on the strip with decent odds on their Blackjack tables (if you looked hard enough). This is a bummer. Wonder what started the blaze.
Looks like I'll have to find some extra long sticks.
Man wonder how it started.
From local media reports
- No reports of injuries at this point...
- In addition to, obviously, the Monte Carlos, the adjacent NewYork New York, the City Center construction site and across the street the MGM Grand are also being evacuated...
- Metro rescue right now flying a helicopter around the roof for possible recuses from roof. However, contrary to Fox News, the only people seen on the roof at this point are firefighters.
- At this point, progress seems to have been made on the left side, but at least the top five floors on the right side toward the Strip are engulfed in flames and dark smoke... In addition, there are some flare-ups on floors belore from flying embers.
- The City Center construction site is of note right next door. Plenty of fuel for those flying embers.
I hate the media. Someone on CNN was comparing it to 9/11....
I'm surprised, that sound more like Fox news stunt
If this were a movie, the fire would be a part of some elaborate heist at one of the casinos.
"You're very perceptive, you've figured this all out."
It's obviously part of some viral marketing campaign for ocean's 14 .
5 to 1 odds it's electrical.
I didn't do it.
Get some ice, it may be a bit toasty.
It's like 9/11 times 1000....