3-D Sound its amazing/insane!!!

listen to the whole thing especially the part where he whispers in your ear, friggin creepy man.

I'd actually be pretty interested in hearing these, but my phobia of subliminal messaging is holding me back. :csad:

i swear to god its not that pop up scare thing.

listen or you'll seriously miss out on this awesome technology.

Wow! I really thought Luigi was cutting my hair!

the whisper is scary. :(

yeah i've heard this before. they should just create some wireless earphones and pack them in with a game console sometime. then make it so it'll modify the sounds correctly so your brain thinks it's comming from a particular direction. i was also thinking that the effect might work without headphones. you'd basically want to subtract the modification to the sound that a persons own ears would make first.

^^Yeah but I think for it to be truly effective there'd have to be virtual reality stimulators, maybe kind of like visors.

I thought this was awesome btw, I like when the lady whispers in your ear, the garden watering, and the paper ripping...those were the best imo. As for the barbershop one, I thought it was awesome as well. This really cool technology

Aw!Man that was great.
I like it.

^^Yeah but I think for it to be truly effective there'd have to be virtual reality stimulators, maybe kind of like visors.

I thought this was awesome btw, I like when the lady whispers in your ear, the garden watering, and the paper ripping...those were the best imo. As for the barbershop one, I thought it was awesome as well. This really cool technology

problem with vr is screen technology is no where near good enough yet.

Not necessarily
[YT]Jd3-eiid-Uw[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"