• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 teenage girls booted from school for dressing like Captain Underpants

Morg

Grumpy mod
Staff member
Reaction score
LINK

School boots 3 girls in 'Underpants'

Thu Oct 26, 9:10 AM ET

LONG BEACH, N.Y. - A high school principal has decreed that Captain Underpants has no place in an institution of learning. Three 17-year-old girls were told to leave Long Beach High School on Wednesday after they showed up on Superhero Day costumed as the subject of the best-selling children's books.
ADVERTISEMENT

"I didn't know which superhero it was, not that it mattered," said Principal Nicholas Restivo.

The girls depicted this superhero — who has battled, among other things, talking toilets and the infamous Professor Poopypants — by wearing beige leotards and nude stockings under white briefs and red capes.

"Yes, I know they weren't naked," Restivo said. "But the appearance was that they were naked."

"They're not see-through or anything," said one of the girls, Chelsea Horowitz, an honor student and softball player. "All the teachers thought it was cute."

But Restivo made his decree: There would be no visible underpants in his hallways.

And thus, Horowitz and fellow seniors Ashley Imhof and Eliana Levin went home to change back into their mortal attire.

pic one
pic two

pic three

EVERYONE involved with that story is an idiot.

jag

A superhero day with no visible underpants?

That principal is an ******** and definetely has a grudge against underpants.

I think he got raped by a pair of Y fronts once upon a time ago.

farmerfran said:
:dry:

Morg, you perv!

I didn't make them dress like that :oldrazz: and I thought since it's superhero related I'm honor bond to post it :hyper:

Actually, I'm kinda in agreement that those 3 girls in particular shouldn't be dressing like that. :csad:

Erzengel said:
Actually, I'm kinda agreement that those 3 girls in particular shouldn't be dressing like that. :csad:
Yeah they should lose the tights and flesh color shirts and really get into it.

jaguarr said:
EVERYONE involved with that story is an idiot.

jag
why is the principal an idiot? Is it not his/her job to determine things which should be appropriate?

Um, I am tempted to ban those pictures just because Captain Underpants is lame

It seems that the principal wasn't thinking of any creative solutions.

He could have simply required the girls to take off the underwear and everything would have been all right.

I think only 1 of the girls should have been suspended, cause shes too fat to dress like that.

Man-Thing said:
why is the principal an idiot? Is it not his/her job to determine things which should be appropriate?

It's a silly non-issue. They aren't naked. They aren't wearing anything provacative. They're wearing bodysuits with men's underwear on the outside. He's lame for making it an issue. The girls are lame for wearing the costumes. The reporter is lame for reporting it. Morg's lame for posting it. And now we're all lame for commenting on it. The lameness is contagious. We've all caught lame. :csad:

jag

jaguarr said:
It's a silly non-issue. They aren't naked. They aren't wearing anything provacative. They're wearing bodysuits with men's underwear on the outside. He's lame for making it an issue. The girls are lame for wearing the costumes. The reporter is lame for reporting it. Morg's lame for posting it. And now we're all lame for commenting on it. The lameness is contagious. We've all caught lame. :csad:

jag

So that's why my legs no longer work?

I heard this story on the radio earlier today, but I was under the impression that they wore something provocative.

i think the whole thing is laughable what would posses these people to dress like that for school but then again the whole dress up as your favorite superhero day seams lame anyway besides

eww did i hit a wein wilhelm i bet u r siting at your pc in your superman underoos right now now arn't ya

Grammar and spelling please.

I feel stupider for having known of the incident now . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"