$4.99 Comics

WOLVERINE25TH

The Best There Is
Reaction score
Alright, this is just an informal poll about $4.99 comics. What would a comic need to have for you to feel such a price would be justified?

50 pages will do it, or 30 with no ads.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
That works...now howabout a more PG-13 answer?
Nude centerfolds with a sex-ed twist. 13 year olds get sex ed.

A bonus DVD that has a twenty minute movie of Wonder Woman and Ms. Marvel in the shower with lots and lots of bubbles.

So, what yer tellin' me is I can only expect th' one serious response I got before. Gotcha.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
Alright, this is just an informal poll about $4.99 comics. What would a comic need to have for you to feel such a price would be justified?

A good story. That's it. Price doesn't really mean a lot to me as long as I like the story.

That's how much most single issues are selling for down here.

A team of heroes, 35 pages, no ads, hard white paper (like the old New Teen Titans) and a killer writer (Jeph Loeb, Grant Morrison, or Mark Waid will do)

Elijya said:
nude centerfolds

The first one could be of Ms. Marvel and Spider-Woman

I'd so pay the price. :( :O

.........:D

WOLVERINE25TH said:
So, what yer tellin' me is I can only expect th' one serious response I got before. Gotcha.

Don't be so easily frustrated. Everyone is just jokin' around. :O

Here in the UK, It cost over that to buy an issue of Infinite Crisis (£2.85 = $5.10)

It was worth it though. Generally if the stories good, I'd pay that again

WOLVERINE25TH said:
As was I, bub.

Bub, yes! :D

Anyways I gave up my postin' like Wolverine Gimmick which I stole from you. I sucked hard at it, so I am decided to give up all my gimmicks. All like, 10 of 'em. :( They just weren't fer me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"