Iron Man 90 Second and 2.5 minute Trailers coming!

in a way iut is funny and dumb at the same time. he is talking how he doesnt want to reveal to much yet tehre is a teaser,superbowl spot.
and now there is coming a 90 seconds traielr plus a 2:30 trailer

in a way iut is funny and dumb at the same time. he is talking how he doesnt want to reveal to much yet tehre is a teaser,superbowl spot.
and now there is coming a 90 seconds traielr plus a 2:30 trailer

But yet how much have we REALLY seen?

Enough.... everyone can basically write out the plot step by step with the info that is out already... seems like its going to be a formula type film to me... "I finally know what I have to do" is pretty telling when you hear that quote in the 30 sec. spot... still should be a good film though.

oh sweet man thanks for posting! so lost is 90 seconds and new trailer with 10,000 BC!!

10000 BC gets an iron man trailer ,hulk trailer and maybe the old batman trailer.

Good to hear that the infamous tank scene will be looking much, much better for the 10,000bc trailer.
Not that it looked that bad to begin with imo.

Cool, I'm scheduled to see 10,000 BC on the 7th.

So anyone post a bootleg of the second trailer shown at Wondercon?

:lmao: Dude I said it was on youtube somewhere like all bootleg trailers are that doesn't mean I know where it is.

Dude I said it was on youtube somewhere like all bootleg trailers are that doesn't mean I know where it is.

So in other words there is a chance that it is more then likely not actually on there if you cant prove it

Awesome news! I can't wait to see that!

Thanks for posted Advanced Dark.

So in other words there is a chance that it is more then likely not actually on there if you cant prove it

no he's saying that there is a slight possibility that the bootleg is likely actually on there since it may or may not be on there because niether you nor he can niether prove nor deny the bootleg indeed being on youtube.. savvy?

what channel does 10,000b.c come on i need to record both of the trailers:grin:

no he's saying that there is a slight possibility that the bootleg is likely actually on there since it may or may not be on there because niether you nor he can niether prove nor deny the bootleg indeed being on youtube.. savvy?

In other words until it is found it is safe to assume that it is not on there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"