About Cyclone's crush on KC Supes...

Miss Webb

Sidekick
Reaction score
LOL, someone needs to hose that girl down...trying not to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't read JSA 11, but let's just say she's spending too much time noticing the holes in his costume! But you know its funny, so much big deal is being made about "realism" in comics and introducing controversy (usually just in sexual preferences). What if we had a Lolita syndrome here? Those things exist in real life, too. It would be crazy and wild.

And StarGirl makes a good go between...she manages to calm Cyclone down a bit.

LOL, someone needs to hose that girl down...trying not to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't read JSA 11, but let's just say she's spending too much time noticing the holes in his costume! But you know its funny, so much big deal is being made about "realism" in comics and introducing controversy (usually just in sexual preferences). What if we had a Lolita syndrome here? Those things exist in real life, too. It would be crazy and wild.

And StarGirl makes a good go between...she manages to calm Cyclone down a bit.

I will not touch this....I will not touch this.....I will not touch this.....

heh, I only meant Stargirl is a good friend and mentor to Cyclone...she seems nervous and chatty sometimes. She's a theater major and manages to make Supes a decent costume, but can't make one for herself??? :huh:

I think Supes should totally bang her. She's legal. He's lost from his home dimension and the two chicks he was into are dead as far as he knows. Might as well be some sugar daddy to the super teen set. That's the best part about getting old. Banging chicks half your age.

The Hype is not your blogg miss web!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We used to have a justice society thread for this sort of thing...

lol hop on in the back, you wont be lonely on this bandwagon :up:

The Hype is not your blogg miss web!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you and Aristotle hold hands?

*KLANG*

(konks Assassin on noggin with sceptre)

Now you are officially entitled to follow all my threads and complain endlessly. I'm sure it will keep you busy. In fact, you've inspired me to start twenty new Kal-L threads...

*cackles*

This is getting ridiculous, Webb. There's five threads on the front page itself about this same exact topic, and four of them are yours. And that's not even counting the assloads of Alan Scott nonsense you splurge about every single time a remotely new thought pops into your head.

There's a meme for what you're doing.

This is getting ridiculous, Webb. There's five threads on the front page itself about this same exact topic, and four of them are yours. And that's not even counting the assloads of Alan Scott nonsense you splurge about every single time a remotely new thought pops into your head.

There's a meme for what you're doing.

WOW! Another useful post taking up bandwidth...another new idea to discuss and contribute to this forum! More intelligence, more insight. Everyone here waits hopelessly for your wisdom as you post a genuine thread of your own! Not a borrowed idea...not a snarky, ten year old insult...but legit comments. Stuff that bothers you so much you feel the need to read it all just to whine!

My kinda guy.

Do you and Aristotle hold hands?

*KLANG*
Okay, I've wanted an excuse to say this for a while
Aristotle, Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle,
Hobbes was fond of his dram,
And Rene Descartes was a drunken fart: "I drink, therefore I am"
Yes, Socrates, himself, is particularly missed;
A lovely little thinker but a bugger when he's pissed!

You ruined it!

That's my style. :o
I think Supes should totally bang her. She's legal. He's lost from his home dimension and the two chicks he was into are dead as far as he knows. Might as well be some sugar daddy to the super teen set. That's the best part about getting old. Banging chicks half your age.

In Japan.

WOW! Another useful post taking up bandwidth...another new idea to discuss and contribute to this forum! More intelligence, more insight. Everyone here waits hopelessly for your wisdom as you post a genuine thread of your own! Not a borrowed idea...not a snarky, ten year old insult...but legit comments. Stuff that bothers you so much you feel the need to read it all just to whine!

My kinda guy.
And as usual, you take a legitimate complaint about your lack of etiquette and turn it into everyone else's problem but yours. "People complain about what I do? LOLLERS IT'S NOT MY FAULT, IT'S YOURS!! TLAOL"

This isn't about me, Webb, it's about you. I'd put you on ignore, except that it still wouldn't stop your threads from cluttering up the page.

BW, if you persist in provoking her, she'll EVENTUALLY start making threads simply to piss you off, as it'll simply be funny to her. :o

If it does come to that kind of childish nonsense, everyone and not just a select few will be able to see the troll-like behavior for what it is. I'm strangely comfortable with that.

It'll look more like you as the troll over her.

While I'm not a huge fan of overpopulating threads, the single reason you don't see me say it is because there's at least a few people on the forum who'd mass populate threads simply to spite me, and not care about the rest of the forum.

I'm not saying you're wrong, or that she's right, and in fact, I empathize, as pointless threads are common, and some posters make them more than others, but provocation will only bring about more and more threads. And it's not going to matter eventually what anybody else thinks, because when they start complaining, there will be even MORE threads.

Like I said, if it really does get to that point then it'll be for everyone else to judge, which I have absolutely no problems with. Maybe even the mods get involved (though who the heck knows what they find objectionable anymore), which is frankly preferable. Let's just say that I have a bit more faith in Webb's maturity than for her to devolve to "that point."

It's simple netiquette. Even the greenest n00b should know better than this, and she's no n00b.

Agreed that she is a growing maturity, and that's why I don't believe going into her threads and bashing that there's another thread will help.

Especially as I, like you, do not believe the mods will become involved unless it's a boil over and you guys are fighting EVERYWHERE and she's posting up a new thread every few hours. (Though, if she did this in general, guaranteed it would be shut down, and her thread making priviledges would be removed for a while)

And I doubt anybody else judging her will do more than force her to make more threads.

Especially if you have faith in a maturing Webb, I would recommend not going about bashing her threads. As bashing itself is anything but mature, and will only achieve an equally immature response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"