Action Figure Suggestions

Lord Valumart

Hype's Dr - It's Canon
Reaction score
So I recently had a clear out of my glass cases and decided that I want more than just Doctor Who toys in them. With this in mind I managed to downgrade from six shelves down to just one. Now I've put other things in the shelves that I have free but there's two that I'm still a bit iffy on.

Now I've been getting more into the DCU recently, well more than just Batman. So I was wondering if some DCU figures might be the way to go? Or possibly if it's worth looking into something I'd never thought of before?

I currently have a shelf for each of the following:
Doctor Who
12inch Ghostbusters
Futurama figures
Model Cars
Random 12inch stuff like my Indiana Jones, Bruce Campbell and Han Solo
Marvel Movie 6inch

Cheers for any words of wisdom you guys can give me.

The DC Universe Classics line is really fun and diverse. Some can go for quite a bit, so it's not the cheapest collection to start, but they're great.

Mattel is about the launch a tie-in toyline for Young Justice. In a JLU-ish (limited aticulation in the shows art style) 4.25" scale with a build a playset of the hall of Justice (which is 12 parts). And two-packs of the YJ characters with their mentors (Batman/Robin, Flash/Kid Flash, Aquaman/Aqualad, Superman/Superboy, etc). And 6-inch DCUC style figures with diorama bases and lots of accessories.

Yeh, having looked around I'm going to pick up some Batman and Flash DCUC figures. I assume it's going to be rather hard to find some stuff but I'll give it a go.

Anyone know what the best Batman to get is?

What's your prefered look for Batman? DCUC has several versions.

-Classic (Neal Adams style) blue and grey
-Black and grey with yellow oval bat chest symbol
-Black and grey with black bat chest symbol
-Sinestro corps Batman
-All black movie style
-Az-Bats
-Public enemies

I do like balck and grey with the yellow symbol. I'd have to get a decent Robin to go with it aswell. Are there many different Robins out there?

-One year later costume Tim Drake
-Repaint of above into Tim's first Robin suit, which comes in a two pack with Batman
-Dick Grayson Robin (with 70'-80's style head and a golden age style head)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"