Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
Which one is more accessible and better for video editing. I'm looking for a one time purchase so no to a subscription model.

Adobe Premiere Pro is subscription only, cuz I just extended my Adobe subscription to include it.
Don't tell them but I'm gonna cancel before the 7 day trial is up!

Don't have any knowledge of the other one, but as I have whittled your choice down to one... :cwink:

Adobe Premiere Pro is subscription only, cuz I just extended my Adobe subscription to include it.
Don't tell them but I'm gonna cancel before the 7 day trial is up!

Don't have any knowledge of the other one, but as I have whittled your choice down to one... :cwink:
What's the difference between Pro and Elements?

EDIT: Ah it's for beginners. Sony Vegas is $211 and Premiere Elements is $99.

So @RetrogradeOrbit should I just do Elements or do you think Pro would be better. Vegas and Elements let you download with no subscription.

I've never used either however 'usually' for stuff like this there's almost always a free alternative that's got everything a casual user of the software would ever need. I used to use free alternatives to the likes of Photoshop/Paintshop & I having previously had some versions of both premium products they were every bit as good for what I wanted to do.

I've never used either however 'usually' for stuff like this there's almost always a free alternative that's got everything a casual user of the software would ever need. I used to use free alternatives to the likes of Photoshop/Paintshop & I having previously had some versions of both premium products they were every bit as good for what I wanted to do.
Well I know there KDenlive and Lightworks, but it appears the best alternatives are Final Cut Pro and Vegas.

So @RetrogradeOrbit should I just do Elements or do you think Pro would be better. Vegas and Elements let you download with no subscription.

You can do a weeks trial with Pro at no cost and cancel before it’s due.
I don’t have any real experience with these products, so I can’t give you any helpful advice.
Apart from, get as many trial versions as possible and give ‘em a go... :D

I prefer to choose adobe premiere, its powerful tools.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"