• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Transformers After the credits?

The Geek Vault

Come at me bro
Reaction score
Anyone know if there were any important scenes after the credits?

Just SS flying off into space, Megatron's hand bursting out of the ocean, and a full-frontal shot of Megan Fox...

only one of which is true.

Woo, scared me for a second there.

ragdus wasn't kidding. There was a scene where Starscream fled into space after seeing Megatron's hand bursting out of the ocean and grabbed a nude Megan Fox.

:up:

I saw Starscream fly into space! so the other two are fake!

Like somebody else said, there was a scene when Barricade was stuck in deadlock 5 p.m. traffic. Boy, I bet he was pissed.

Just SS flying off into space, Megatron's hand bursting out of the ocean, and a full-frontal shot of Megan Fox...

only one of which is true.

Oh how I wish it was the last one...

Nothing beyond the THREE extra amounts of footage....I waited till the end :o

There should've been a scene after the credits with Glenn losing his virginity to Maggie.. :p

-TNC

The credits didn't roll for but 10 seconds or so and then there was an inset frame showing the Autobots on a hill during a pretty sunset. Prime was giving a voiceover saying that with the Allspark lost and no way to bring life back to Cybertron, Earth was their new home. He mentioned that they would have to live among us on Earth, in disguise. It was actually very nice.

That's what I remember.

I send this message to any surviving Autobots seeking refuge among the stars: We are here. We are waiting.

-TNC

The credits didn't roll for but 10 seconds or so and then there was an inset frame showing the Autobots on a hill during a pretty sunset. Prime was giving a voiceover saying that with the Allspark lost and no way to bring life back to Cybertron, Earth was their new home. He mentioned that they would have to live among us on Earth, in disguise. It was actually very nice.

That's what I remember.
That wasnt after the credits started to roll,that was the end of the movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"