• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

After the end credits?

DOG LIPS

El Señor Presidente
Reaction score
Anyone know if there's a scene after the end credits? Just curious.

"I am GO JOE! Mr. Hawk, you think you're the only Joes out there? You've only become apart of a much larger world. You just don't' know it yet."

"Who the hell are you?"

"Nick Fury. Director of SHIELD. I'm here to talk to you about the Avenger initiative.

"I am GO JOE! Mr. Hawk, you think you're the only Joes out there? You've only become apart of a much larger world. You just don't' know it yet."

"Who the hell are you?"

"Nick Fury. Director of SHIELD. I'm here to talk to you about the Avenger initiative.

j***ed in my pants!! http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yY4hCe6p1hY/SeipV-FNkZI/AAAAAAAAAC0/CPB5Lh0rhb4/s400/****ed.jpg

Slow zoom down a dark coridor

Dissolve transition to a dude facing his back to the camera

"I am King Cobra the ruler of the Univer mwahahahahahahahaha"

Door Opens

Storm Shadow walks through

King Cobra - "Storm Shadow I have missed you"

Storm Shadow - "It ends tonight"

Both charge at each other

End scene

I hear it's Skeletor jumping out of the water saying "I'll be back!"

I hear it's Skeletor jumping out of the water saying "I'll be back!"

No no no they CGI Arnold's face on him so that Arnold can appear in the third one when he is out of office. Multiple Ending bastards **** you Fox

Are we sure don't see an arm crawling toward something, and then hear someone whisper "Rise Serpentor Rise"?

How about a corny PSA like they had at the end of the cartoon? And knowing is half the battle.

End credits scene here...

[YT]OJ2d8fNK2kU[/YT]

I was hoping for some porkchop sandwiches after the credits.

Is anyone else tired of studios putting a 30 second clip at the end of the credits forcing you to sit there waiting for it? Usually my bladder is about to burst and then the clip usually turns out not to have been worth the wait. No more end of credits scenes!

Um....you dont have to wait to see them....you could just buy the DVD and watch it then...no big deal.

Saw it 2 days ago. No after scene as everyone of you knows. But I wish there was a PSA.

I like what the Fantastic 4 movies did and just have the scene a minute after the credits start.

Sienna Miller removing her silicone cutlets from her bra,

Saw it 2 days ago. No after scene as everyone of you knows. But I wish there was a PSA.

i've always wanted to see a psa with snake eyes. it would be hilarious. some kids are littering and suddenly snake is standing there and there's this long awkward silence, then he pulls his katana and the kids start picking up their trash.

It was terrible. A total waste.

80% of the entire appeal of the famous GI Joe cartoons back then were the PSA's. They could've taken a day or two to film a quick 20 second thing for the end of the credits.. :(

At the showing I went to, easily 75-100 people stayed during the credits, hoping to see one...

Maybe it'll be in the DVD or most definitely the sequel needs one..

i've always wanted to see a psa with snake eyes. it would be hilarious. some kids are littering and suddenly snake is standing there and there's this long awkward silence, then he pulls his katana and the kids start picking up their trash.

aheathosnap.png

That is brilliant.

I guess I got the super special ending which had the Joes pay a visit to Cover Girl who had miraculously survived her ordeal and told Hawk that when she's fully recovered she'd personally drive a tank up the @$$ of the f***er that almost killed her.

This is for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"