Alien Ant Farm *NEW* Music Video: Let Em Know.

It's alien ant farm. Hardly anyone cares anymore. One piece of evidence to support this: I just reformatted my laptop's hard drive, which led to a pairing down of my iTunes library before backing up everything to an external Hard drive to reload back onto my laptop. I used to have the whole discography of AAF plus a ton of live stuff. The studio albums, which I haven't listened to in at least five years, originally made the cut for the backup, but I didn't bother loading it onto the laptop. Not wasting valuable space on them.

It's not because we're comic book people. It's because they haven't written anything worth a damn in over ten years, one of those songs riding the coat tails of one of the greatest artists in history.

The only song that they've done I can name is the MJ remake. :p

It's alien ant farm. Hardly anyone cares anymore. One piece of evidence to support this: I just reformatted my laptop's hard drive, which led to a pairing down of my iTunes library before backing up everything to an external Hard drive to reload back onto my laptop. I used to have the whole discography of AAF plus a ton of live stuff. The studio albums, which I haven't listened to in at least five years, originally made the cut for the backup, but I didn't bother loading it onto the laptop. Not wasting valuable space on them.

It's not because we're comic book people. It's because they haven't written anything worth a damn in over ten years, one of those songs riding the coat tails of one of the greatest artists in history.

I've found the MJ cover one of their weakest songs. Then again, their my fav band so :yay:

I have like all of their CD's and a CD with interviews and live stuff on it, demos. I don't think I have...too much of it imported into iTunes. Most of my stuff is signed copies though. :woot:

They start a tour.

http://www.theprp.com/2013/06/03/news/fuel-hoobastank-lit-alien-ant-farm-set-for-big-night-out-tour/

Lit, Fuel, Hoobastank, and AAF. Big Night Out Tour.

Must've be an incredibly hard tour to put together.

Must've be an incredibly hard tour to put together.

lol, noooooooo.

I recall seeing AAF at a FREE concert back in 09 in Charlotte. They played a good show. Few hundred people were there I think...it was on a roof top ting..patio. Second floor of a hotel?

Ironically Lit opened for them I think, or maybe they opened for Lit? I dunno.

But no...I think the tour will do decent business, but all these bands are washed up. Not a band thing. Rock bands often get chewed up by Music industry after one CD. :csad:

I'll take your word for it, being the industry insider you are.

LOVED their first CD when I was young, that video just made me sad and embarrassed though

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"