Alien Skull Found on Mars?

No, that isnt a skull. On earth you would find a skull like that because we have an active ecosystem. Mars is a dead planet so all the bones of animals would have broken down to dust by now or be fossilized and buried deep in the sediment. Either way we aren't likely to find them any time soon.

How do you know aliens didn't murder him and drop his bones on mars?

Meh, it just looks like the rock it most certainly is. :)

Haha Mars is the local dump for the galactic mafia.

You cant rule anything out!

Futurama_IntoTheWide_5.jpg

haha Victory is mine! Wow I dont win things often......let me soak this in.....this is nice.....wow the weathers soo much more beautiful around these parts....

i hate that some people still think that aliens look like how humans design them for movies.

Do you have proof of how they actually look? I'd be really interested.

Do you have proof of how they actually look? I'd be really interested.
there is zero chance that they look like how we made them look in movies on our planet. since the look is always based on our world and animals.

i hate that some people still think that aliens look like how humans design them for movies.
It's extraterrestrial prejudice that must be stop. It's aliens like ET and The Predator that make me sick, it's basically the alien version of black face. :o

I think your idea of a zero % chance of them looking anything like we have ever perceived, is much more far fetched than the argument you're trying to make.

To make an accusation one way or another we would need to have some grounds to choose a side. As neither of us can't possibly have such facts because no alien life has ever been found, I feel like we'll just go in circles :D

Last edited:
It's extraterrestrial prejudice that must be stop. It's aliens like ET and The Predator that make me sick, it's basically the alien version of black face. :o

This is true. I still watch those movies tho... It's okay though all my best and closest friends are aliens.

That skull doesn't look anything like Lynn Collins.

I thought it tasted kind of funny. :o

This is why you're my favorite Hype! poster. :hrt:

It would have been far more impressive if the article about the "skull" hadn't referenced pareidolia, thus giving him a neat new word to look up. :o

It would have been far more impressive if the article about the "skull" hadn't referenced pareidolia, thus giving him a neat new word to look up. :o
Having read many of his posts in the past, I'd be willing to bet that he already knew the word and its definition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"