Amazons among us

Docker2.0

Watchin' you!
Reaction score
So I'm at the store this morning, pretending to buy a soda but really glancing over at the dirty magazines when in comes this chick who was at least 6'4. She had hips wide as a hoola hoop. I'm only 6'0(fair to look upon :cwink:)but this chick really intimitated me. Thing is, due to her height, I don't think she has had to many bfs and she doesn't swing both ways(though a man can dream). What's up? What's you guys opinion on tall chicks? You notice the ever increasing amount of them and how they use to look manlike but now you can see a 6'6 Salma Hayek in all her femininimity. And NO....................drag queens don't count! :cmad:

CP1326-Wonder-Woman-Mytholo.jpg

Tall girls never intimated me, got a few that show up at work and most of them are damn cute, especially this MILF one :D

Tall girls never intimated me, got a few that show up at work and most of them are damn cute, especially this MILF one :D
Speaking of which Morg did you read about your girl hooking up with Paris?

Tall chicks are a no no. I never dated a woman no taller then 5'5.
You don't know what you are missing. :o

:dry: One thing I'll say about you,you never give up.
Really? I don't know why but they intimitate me. I guess cause every man has the fantasy of................nevermind. :O

Haven't heard anything, been a bit busy

And were making out for a while according to people who were watching.
I need proof though. Show me pics, preferably of them naked, some body oil(preferably bacon fat), and Kim Kardashian watching and we are in business. :o

What do people see in Paris? Hey Morg, that has to make you feel bad. She'd rather make out with a female skank than a stud like you. Ooooh the irony. :cwink:

I need proof though. Show me pics, preferably of them naked, some body oil(preferably bacon fat), and Kim Kardashian watching and we are in business. :o

What do people see in Paris? Hey Morg, that has to make you feel bad. She'd rather make out with a female skank than a stud like you. Ooooh the irony. :cwink:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22940586/

Paris experiments with the ‘L’ word

MSNBC contributors
updated 11:05 p.m. ET, Thurs., Jan. 31, 2008

It seems the world is safe for pizza delivery boys and male shipping heirs — at least for now. Paris Hilton is reportedly stepping out with the ladies.
According to the New York Post’s Page Six, Paris got her French on with “Captivity” cutie Elisha Cuthbert — the pinched-face blondie who also portrayed Jack Bauer’s daughter on “24.”
“They were drinking and dancing, and suddenly they just started kissing," said one spywitness who caught the girlie show at a Meatpacking District hotspot in NYC. Elisha’s rep denied the racy tale, but Page Six says several nightclub patrons confirmed their lengthy lip lock.

Meanwhile, the Meatpacking make-out session was just another stop on Paris’ Sapphic swing, which started days earlier on the opposite coast. In some kind of heirhead power play, Paris joined forces with Courtenay Semel, daughter of former Yahoo! CEO Terry Semel and embittered ex-roommate of Paris frenemy Lindsay Lohan. “Courtenay is so jealous that Lindsay is away and spending time with Stavros Niarchos,” said a Page Six source. “So she's been parading Paris Hilton around to all her lesbian events.” Stavros, you may recall, is the Greek shipping heir whose been romantically connected to Paris, Lindsay and Mary-Kate Olsen.
Courtenay took Paris to Sunset Boulevard lesbian club Falcon, Page Six reports, where the gal pals table-danced the night away. Take that, Lindsay!

Tall girls don't intimidate me in the slightest....it just means more to love.

I need pics! :cmad:

But who cares anyway. Paris ain't gay. She'd sleep with any and everything that moves............................and doesn't move. I'm just really surprised at Elisha. Dang it!! Why not me?!?!?! :csad:

I need pics! :cmad:

But who cares anyway. Paris ain't gay. She'd sleep with any and everything that moves............................and doesn't move. I'm just really surprised at Elisha. Dang it!! Why not me?!?!?! :csad:
Because you dont have the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Tall girls don't intimidate me in the slightest....it just means more to love.
It amazes me at how many of you guys say that. What's the tallest woman you been with?

It amazes me at how many of you guys say that. What's the tallest woman you been with?

I'm 6 foot even....tallest girl I dated was 6'1" without shoes, put her in heels and she was about 6'3' or 6'4".

And you let her go!?!?! What's wrong with you?! :cmad: Actually, the tallest girl I have dated was like 6'5 but I think I obsessed to much over her so she was turned off.

And you let her go!?!?! What's wrong with you?! :cmad: Actually, the tallest girl I have dated was like 6'5 but I think I obsessed to much over her so she was turned off.
There's more that goes into a lasting relationship than height.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"