• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

An Actual Video From 1989 Of A Group Sneaking Onto The Set Of Burton's First Batman!

Dan33977

Civilian
Reaction score
This video has to be one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. I was just sitting here, finishing my homework and lurking around on YouTube when I stumbled across this little gem. And I'm surprised no one has found/posted this before because it's apparently been on YouTube for quite some time now. The video just shocked me, though. This is actual footage from 1989 of a group of kids who actually snuck onto the set of Tim Burton's first BATMAN movie. I mean, how awesome is that?

I envy them so much. Not only is this movie one of my favorite movies ever, but one thing that I've always enjoyed about it is the Production and Set designs—looking at them in the actual movie, learning about them, seeing vintage photos of them, etc. My thirst was adequately quenched with the 2-disc Special Edition DVD, but the idea of getting the chance to walk around on the actual sets just wets my lips. I don't even know—I'd be speechless.

Anyway, just click on the link below and check it out:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ezBOV5sPprI

This have been posted before and is really old news.

But yeah its a great video.

Holy Crap, that was awesome. Even had the bell from the tower, and everything...

That would have been great. I would have tried to swipe whatever I could carry.lol

If this was shot in `89 then film was most likely in post-production and hence why the lot was so empty and they were able to easily get in. But, yeah, thats cool.

Give credit where credit is due.

I loved seeing it. Stumbled on it sometime ago, while just looking for Batman stuff. Very enjoyable footage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"