Animated Series in the Works at HBO Max

Interesting. Mature serious animation isn’t really a thing in western animation as say in anime so I’m curious what they do. I wonder if the CGI or will it be traditionally animated?

Can they just animate S7 and 8 to give us a better conclusion?

Im guessing it'll be another prequel which is fine but...idk...a sequel series would be nice. Doesnt necessarily need to be around Kings Landing. Game of Thones: Daenerys Revenge
1797102f0bf828f52ce5e955e2286b5d.gif

Instead of trying guild a turd with all these spinoffs they should have used this money to reshoot season 8.

Fans have been asking for this since before the original show started, so if it is in fact an ASOIAF adaptation, then that is very exciting. I don't know what other era they'd be doing, since animation is unfortuantely a tougher sell for the GA. I'm just surprised they're doing it SO SOON.

Will the animated drama show the same as the original show? Or will it be a sequel, or a spin-off?:wow:

I've wanted a Robert's Rebellion prequel since season one. That would be perfect for animation because they could still possibly bring back Sean Bean, Mark Addy (maybe with CG assistance with their voices to make them sound younger) as well as Charles Dance.

I always like gargoyles. It was one of the best shows until the animation changed with the goliath chronicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"