World Animated series

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has any information on the 90's animated series and any rumours relating to its release on DVD.
Recently I have seen transformers and He-man hit the shelves and I would love to see the X-men series join them.

How many of you would buy them?

Jay

I have them on DVD but they were copied from VHS and turned into DVD with a burner. But I would love to have them if they were available on DVD. My copies are good but not perfect and that is why I like DVD's.

I know that would be sweet. I really like that series.

My brother bought me the entire series (bootlegged of course) on half.com or ebay and it's actually pretty good quality, I'd recommend checking something like that out if the real release doesn't pan out.

Is it Fox who own the rights to it. I'm only guessing but they do the movies and its shown on Fox Kids (How patronising) over here in the UK. We could start a petition.

I'm pretty sure Universal Studios owns the rights to the cartoons now. Every cassette and/or DVD I have bought in the past few years has been released by Universal.

Yeah, I only have the dark phoenix series on vhs format though
I think its by Saban but I can't remember.

Jay&SilentBob said:
Is it Fox who own the rights to it. I'm only guessing but they do the movies and its shown on Fox Kids (How patronising) over here in the UK. We could start a petition.

Disney owns the rights to them. They will never release them on DVD becuase they are b*****ds, even though people are making millions of dollars off of bootlegs.

I'd totally buy it! I would love to see them again, havent seen a single episode from the cartoons for years! I found someone online who's selling a VHS with 6 eps on it (Savage Lands and Dark Phoenix Saga). Havent had a respons back though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"