Sequels Animated Spider-Man movie

Venom 1988

formerly Ultimate_Venom
Reaction score
I posted this in another thread, but I didnt get that many responses. I just want to see what your guys thoughts are on a straight to DVD animated movie.

Does anyone else think they should make an animated movie that fills in the gap between SM1 and SM2? Call it Spider-Man: The Lost Years something along that lines and feature villains that probably couldnt or have a slim chance of being in the movies (Shocker, Rhino, Vulture, Mysterio, etc...).

Show a progression of Peter's life and challenges he had to face by himself (since apparently he started to distance himself from Harry and MJ). Show more of Jameson, Conners and heck maybe even show Octavius before the accident (obviously he wont meet Peter though for continuity).

I dunno just an idea I came up with, your thoughts?

Nah man... toons don't sell anymore... maybe if they did some Pixar thing or Shrek type SPiderman thing... but it shouldn't be related to the live action series... just should be its separate genre

Sorry man, I'm just not sold on it.
spidey_shrug.gif

Besides, wouldn't it make MORE sense to bridge the gap between 2 and 3?

Well theres a 2 year gap between SM1 and SM2, so theres lots of story possiblities. While for SM2 and SM3, not that much time has passed(at matter of months I believe), though not saying there couldnt be a story to fill the gap between SM2 and SM3 either.

Eh I tried.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"