Sequels Your Ideal Spider-Man Movie Series.

ernesth100

The Writing Avenger
Reaction score
Including Spider-Man 2017 how would you lik the movies to pan out? Here's my example.

The Main Saga-
Spider-Man 2017-With Mysterio and Shocker as villains.
Spider-Man 2-With Vulture as the villain.
Spider-Man 3-With Kraven as the villain.
Spider-Man 4: The Sinster Six(villain is obvious)

The Symbiote Saga-
Spider-Man 5: Venom
Spider-Man 6: Maximum Carnage
Spider-Man 7: Agent Venom

Back To Main Series-
Spider-Man 8: Rise of the Goblin-With Hob Goblin as the villain.

I'm gonna cap it off there but say after that I'd like the following villains to appear in this order. Green Goblin, Sandman and Rhino(in same movie), Electro, Jack O Lantern and finally.

Possible Spin-Offs-
Ultimate Spider-Man(with Miles Morales and Ultimate Goblin as villain)
Superior Spider-Man(With Spider Slayer as villain)
Spider-Woman
Spider-Man Noir
Spider-Man 2099
Spider-Verse: Team Up

That's all for now. What would you guys like to see in the sequels?

Would love a Spider-Man 2099. Wish Sony had spun-off into that and left the ASM series for a bit instead of rebooting Peter again

My ideal Spider-Man movie series undergoes a mutation and is turned into a Netflix TV series.

My ideal Spider-Man movie series undergoes a mutation and is turned into a Netflix TV series.
I actually just had an idea about that in another thread. The series would be called Peter Parker.

It would be a prequel to the movies with an actual teen actor, one different from the one casted in the movie. It would take place right after Spider-Man get's bit and follow every day of his life from that point on before he decided to become Spider-Man expanding upon the origin even more so than the Ultimate Comics did. It'd have him trying to cope with and hide his powers from his Uncle and Aunt. Show Uncle Ben getting shot and Peter using his powers to fight crime before he became Spider-Man with a basic suit like just a red ski mask and blue jeans with a red sweater.

He'd be taking on regular criminals like Hammerhead and his Mafia since Daredevil is already fightin Kingpin in his Netflix series. But maybe they could crossover at some point and have Daredevil team up with Peter. Anyways the series would end with the actor for Spider-Man 2017 replacing the show's actor and dubbing himself Spider-Man and swinging off.

The in the show's credit's it'd say Spider-Man will return in 2017. That'd be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"