any modeler here?

sgeorges4

Civilian
Reaction score
Hello,
Right now,I'm building way too much model:a captured panzerkleinzerstörer Rutscher,a captured by the british VK3002(DB) (both from amusing hobby),a nakajima G10N fugaku from fujimi ,2 fokker D.VII MAG from eduard etc....
Right now,I'm planning of doing a what if egyptian T-14 armata since egypt seem to be interested by this using the zvezda model
Zvezda 3670 Russian Moderm Tank T-14 (I prefer section track rather than the vynil or those *putain de* pieces by pieces track[god I hate the one with verry tiny piece that noody will see])

Hello,
Right now,I'm building way too much model:a captured panzerkleinzerstörer Rutscher,a captured by the british VK3002(DB) (both from amusing hobby),a nakajima G10N fugaku from fujimi ,2 fokker D.VII MAG from eduard etc....
Right now,I'm planning of doing a what if egyptian T-14 armata since egypt seem to be interested by this using the zvezda model
Zvezda 3670 Russian Moderm Tank T-14 (I prefer section track rather than the vynil or those *putain de* pieces by pieces track[god I hate the one with verry tiny piece that noody will see])

Not here but at the main forum! You can find @RetrogradeOrbit

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"