Anyone heard of Clifton Roberts & The Humane Party?

I Am The 99%

Civilian
Reaction score
http://www.humaneparty.org/portal.htm

America's Party of Science and Ethics

The Humane Party is the U.S.A.'s first political party committed to:

Rights for all animals—not just the human kind,
Full realization of an ecosystem-neutral, sustainably prosperous economy, and
Running and electing only candidates who have committed to humane values both personally and politically.
The Humane Party announced its first candidate for U.S. President, Clifton Roberts, in 2015. This candidacy means that American voters no longer have to settle for the "lesser of evils" when voting for President.

Humane Party chapters are forming in all states, and we need volunteers nationwide right now!

Humane Party Team Members

Americans now stand squarely at the crossroads. We can set the United States on a path toward lasting peace and abundant prosperity. Or we can continue toward financial chaos, dependence on foreign resources, environmental destruction, economic disintegration, and moral lethargy.

The Humane Party is rising to meet the challenge. If you also feel called to action, we invite you to volunteer to be a part of the team—for our country, our planet, and all inhabitants.

[YT]A0WewF8br2o[/YT]

I can respect the ideals, but this doesn't have a chance of becoming a tangible political force any time remotely soon. The individual members would probably have better success just joining the Democratic party and bringing these ideals with them, except they'd probably see that as an ugly compromise.

edit: After watching the video...ehhhh we are a LONG ways off from the concept of treating animals as equal to people - and I'm not down with that personally - as well as being able to feed everyone without the use of any products from animals. But I do think we can take steps in the food industry for better environmental and humane measures. I believe it's an inevitability that in the future eating bugs will be more of a norm, because you can prepare them in ways that disguises the fact that they are bugs, and "raising" them is much better for the environment than livestock.

Last edited:
I can respect the ideals, but this doesn't have a chance of becoming a tangible political force any time remotely soon. The individual members would probably have better success just joining the Democratic party and bringing these ideals with them, except they'd probably see that as an ugly compromise.

edit: After watching the video...ehhhh we are a LONG ways off from the concept of treating animals as equal to people - and I'm not down with that personally - as well as being able to feed everyone without the use of any products from animals. But I do think we can take steps in the food industry for better environmental and humane measures. I believe it's an inevitability that in the future eating bugs will be more of a norm, because you can prepare them in ways that disguises the fact that they are bugs, and "raising" them is much better for the environment than livestock.

Very good analysis. I can respect that :up:

The Humane Party in WorldNews

[YT]dmcVSXk03rI[/YT]

Ed Tyll Show Interview with the Humane Party
[YT]a2spN2dmpBo[/YT]

Last edited:

^This.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"