Anyone interested in an "Unofficial" SHH Fantasy Football league??

WhySoSerious?

Civilian
Reaction score
I know there's already the "Official" SHHFFL. Just seeing if there would be 10 or so noobs like myself interested in an additional league. Just for fun LOL and this would be obviously the unofficial league so we can name it as such or call it whatever.

Let me know if you're interested.

I threw out an idea last season ,its that we had 2 leagues, and the winner of the 2nd tier league will get to play in the main premier league the following season, while the loser of the premier league gets relegated to the 2nd tier one.

Seems like a good idea to me but i'm sure the premier league members would not be up for it. But who would you consider the loser who has to move down to second tier?? Do you mean the last place finisher of the "official" league. Either way if they want to do that or not I Just love playing some FF and would figure there had to be more members on this site who would be interested LOL just more for fun. I saw some members post that they wanted to be in that league but there wasn't enough room so I just wanted to throw out the idea of a second league, unofficial of course LOL since the other SHH hype league has been around for awhile I didn't want to step on anyones toes. But I def like your idea on that, if they arent up for it though I'd hope we could get enough to create our own (2nd) SHH league.

I didnt even realize you're in that league! LOL if you think your league would be up for that idea then im all for it. But if not no biggie, if you know any members that wanted to play but couldn't get in, that would be interested in joining def send them my way. If I dont get enough people then no big deal. Just throwin the idea out there and seeing if anyones up for it.

If you get some more people I'm in

That makes 2 so far! LOL

I'd say if we can at least get 8 people then I can set up the league. I'd like to get around 10-12 if possible so it makes it more even and more competitive.

Once we know we have enough people ill set up the league and get emails to send the links and all that. Hopefully more members will see this thread and be interested.

As the Commish to the main league, I'm not in favour of any team delegation at this point in time... especially if my team gets delegated, then I'm expected to run a league that I'm not a part of? Preposterous...

Just my two cents...

Good luck with your league.

:yay:

No problem at all commish. And I wouldn't expect you to. This is just a secondary league for fun and if members are interested then cool and if nothing comes of it then cool as well.

Nothing here meant to impose your league. If people want to join for fun then that's all I'm looking for. Good luck in the SHHFFL also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"