World Anyone tired of Josh Keaton?

GreatPower95

Gifted Youngster
Reaction score
I think Josh Keaton did a great job in Spectacluar Spider-Man and I was psyched when I found out that he was to voice Ulltimate Spider-Man in Shattered Dimensions. Now he's doing the Amazing Spider-Man in Edge of Time and Spider-Man in the Ultimate Spider-Man tv show? What ever happened to Vincent Martella?

Ummmm......Josh Keaton is not voicing him in the new show. The actor is still officially unconfirmed.

Also, that's like asking if anyone is tired of Mark Hamill as Joker, Kevin Conroy as Batman, or Steve Blum as Wolverine.

^^ Agreed. Josh Keaton along with Christopher Daniel Barnes and Rino Romano are the 3 best Spider-Man vocies, IMO.

I don't think he's the definite Spidey voice for after 20s, that job should go to CDB, for the pre20s Josh should have that honor

I think that's just because he is one of the best Spidey actors. As you said, he did a great job in the Spectacular Spider-Man, and it got the same peter-parker-is-still-at-highschool-idea, so I guess that he was their best call.

I don't think he's the definite Spidey voice for after 20s, that job should go to CDB, for the pre20s Josh should have that honor

Except we actually haven't heard Josh voice an older Spidey. MvC3 was rather ambiguous with his age (not to mention the voice direction was mediocre at best), and Josh has voiced plenty of adult men. Let's wait until Edge of Time comes out before making that judgment.

Except we actually haven't heard Josh voice an older Spidey. MvC3 was rather ambiguous with his age (not to mention the voice direction was mediocre at best), and Josh has voiced plenty of adult men. Let's wait until Edge of Time comes out before making that judgment.
Not to mention that he himself is an adult
You know what you reminded me of? Me as I was fresh in puberty had a deeper voice than I do now, why should argue with Josh voicing an older Spidey?
I still think CDB sounds better though, even with the not so great voice direction for the corny 90s cartoon

Also, that's like asking if anyone is tired of Mark Hamill as Joker, Kevin Conroy as Batman, or Steve Blum as Wolverine.

Ok yeah now that you say that I don't know why i started this thread. I just kind of thought Spider-Man was a charcter that was never truely branded by an actor's name. However I have to agree with you

Exactly. Chris Barnes needs to play Spidey more often.

What ever happened to Vincent Martella?

Isn't it still him?

Hamill and Conroy are legendary at those roles, but Blum and Keaton as Wolverine and Spider-Man, respectively, are not. Wolverine and Spidey can still be voiced by anyone, and so can even Batman and Joker, but after so long, Conroy and Hamill have become the definite voices. Who knows, maybe Keaton would become the definite Spider-Man, but only time will tell. And at this moment, Blum is getting close with Conroy, but still not even close enough, imo.

I have a feeling that part of the reason why ppl are tired of Josh and Want C.B.D is to just satisfy their nostalgic side cause ppl looooooove the 90s animated series so damn much.

IMO Josh Keaton is an excellent voice actor and a pretty damn big fan of Spidey. his gamertag is even Spider-Man related for uncle ben's sake...

I think Josh currently has the perfect voice for Spidey. so ppl need to cut him a some slack.. yea sure we are use to hearing him voice a young Spidey but that doesn't me he can't voice an older one.
I don't see why ppl would complain especially since we've had had C.D.B voice Noir Shattered dimensions and now he is doing 2099 in Edge of Time instead of Dan Gilvezan. So we are just gonna have to adjust to hearing different voices. besides when ppl get older sometimes their voice still sounds similar to when they were younger. and Josh said when voicing a younger Spidey he actually changes the pitch i his voice to be a little higher but for Amazing Spider-Man he is making it slightly lower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBuq3Q4vE3w

^^ Agreed. Josh Keaton along with Christopher Daniel Barnes and Rino Romano are the 3 best Spider-Man vocies, IMO.

Arguably the most agreeable post on the internet regarding Spider-Man IMHO

It's as agreeable as saying "Spider-Man wears a mask".

I mean, let me guess, Neil Patrick Harris is the worst voice actor Spidey's ever had, right? He's the only one left, so he must be.

So true and its sad that Arkham City will be Mark Hamill's final portrayal of The Joker.

It won't be Hamill's final portrayal of Joker. He retracted that statement and only said it would be difficult after what Arkham City did. Plus, he's always opened to voice Joker if we ever get an animated Killing Joke film.

It's as agreeable as saying "Spider-Man wears a mask".

I mean, let me guess, Neil Patrick Harris is the worst voice actor Spidey's ever had, right? He's the only one left, so he must be.

Lol :up:

I think he does a pretty good job, but I've only seen, well, heard him in the Spectacular Spider-man.

Wait, when did Neil Patrick Harris voice Spidey?

Spider-Man: The New Animated Series.

And then as 616 Spidey in Shattered Dimensions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"