AP Bio - Glenn Howerton and Patton Oswalt coming to NBC

I knew this show probably wouldn't last.

I liked this show too. I do think it kinda didn't know what it wanted to be and that really hurt it.
Is it a high school teen comedy? (rarely)
Is it a workplace comedy set in a high school?
Is it a dark comedy about a narcissistic, unlikeable character?

It tried to be all 3 and they never really geled right. They had a great set up for season 2 with Jack helping the kids get revenge on all who wronged them, but they didn't follow through.

I really like the cast. Paula Pell was fantastic.
I would've liked to see more seasons but I'm not surprised

I had no clue this show existed until I got commercials for it on Hulu.

It's been saved.

Cool news. While I didn't watch the series, glad to know that it was saved and that it's another instance of these series being saved by streaming services. Or in the case of One Day at a Time, by a network.

Great. I hope they keep most of the students as well. I find the students more entertaining than the faculty

I'm glad it was picked up, even though I didn't enjoy the show enough to warrant signing up for that streaming service. We're living in an era where you almost don't even need to worry if a show you like gets cancelled since it'll likely get picked up somewhere else anyway. If only streaming services existed 20 years ago, then we'd be able to see at least one more season of "Freaks and Geeks".

I'm glad it was picked up, even though I didn't enjoy the show enough to warrant signing up for that streaming service. We're living in an era where you almost don't even need to worry if a show you like gets cancelled since it'll likely get picked up somewhere else anyway. If only streaming services existed 20 years ago, then we'd be able to see at least one more season of "Freaks and Geeks".
It's not that common that you almost don't have to worry. I think people overestimate how often it happens or how easy it is

I really liked season 3. It is a lot less structured and more episodic. This season felt a bit more like Community.

The Next on episode was creative. The breaking bad plot line was funny.

The Katie Holmes Day episode was like a weird version A Christmas Carol with Jack as Scrooge

I liked it too. Apparently they had more episodes planned but they got cut due to Covid.
I hope they bring it back.

I still think the show kinda is struggling with what it is. But it still is pretty good. JUst wish I didn't need Peacock to watch it without commercials. But obviously I get why they do it

So it looks like they are going to put Lyric Lewis actual pregnancy into her character's storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"