Arrow Arrow Season 6 Episode 22 "The Ties That Bind"

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
And here we are at the penultimate episode of Season Six.

Diaz (guest star Kirk Acevedo) targets Team Arrow and their loved ones. Oliver (Stephen Amell) struggles with Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) putting herself in danger when she gets the chance to stop Diaz for good.

[YT]lsQMEcDPeVg[/YT]

It was enjoyable but a little rushed.

The Quadrant was something that Diaz wanted to be part of SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad, the ring was so important to him so he finally gets to sit at the table with the big boys and girls and then what happens? He just kills them off. If these people are the creme de la creme then why were they treated like nobodies? Especially the last two. Where are their armies? Why are they walking into any meeting with Diaz with no body guards, no right hand men/women...just nothing? Of course they want us to look at Diaz as this ultimate threat but once again...to soon! Needed a bit more focus on The Quadrant and Diaz corrupting it from the inside.

Where in the loving freaking hell was Quentin? They don't really explain where he is. His friends are being shot at, possibly killed and why does Diaz even care if he is Mayor at this point? He has thrown every rule out of window so why keep this one in tact? And why wouldn't be helping his friends? And why wouldn't Diaz be keeping Q close to him after he has taken Laurel hostage? Which I guess we have to find out in the finale why he doesnt just off her quickly. Just a bunch of ands.

I was happy to see everyone having happy family moments, this is something that the show needs more of (maybe not just family moments though), I want to see the characters just casually hanging out, strolling around the park talking about everyday things before getting the call to suit up. It was very short lived.

Olicity having martial vigilante issues...ok..I can deal, they each had a valid point. Felicity has been in the game for a long time now, she knows what she is getting into and she's done this dangerous stuff before but she also needs to know when to just let some things go so I am glad that they had her not be a complete success when the NTA lair was being gassed.

Always nice to see more Lyla, she never disappoints. Though when does Diggle jr get some family time????

I would've had the Terrific/Diaz fight go a bit differently, same outcome but wasn't a fan of the "i got this guy pinned on the ground so I'm just going to beat the crap out of him". Though for a guy that almost bled out...he was up quick!

Oliver sure knew how to throw Richard Dragon off his game in a unique way.

Diaz could have done the series a favor and kill Curtis. But nope, he was in a hurry and had to settle for a stab to the stomach. Yet he kills two Quadrant members by going straight for their necks before they can blink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"