Artistsean's Art Thread

WOW, your art is great! Amazing!

Artistsean said:
While your waiting for ULTIMATE INHUMANS,
heres
Terry McGunnis as Robin.
terry.jpg

my thinking is Terry used the Robin cotume when he wanted to go out and train against average thugs. So that it wasnt just the bat suit.

I love Batman Beyond :) :up:

Here are my Ultimate Inhuman sketchs,
Black Bolt
ultimateblackbolt.jpg

He is their King, he is a kindly and just ruler but isnt affraid to lead his army into war. He is silent because just one whisper can destroy mountains.
Medussa
ultimatemedussa.jpg

His queen, who came from a different kingdom, and their marrying brought the two together. Her family, or people, wear blue face paint. maybe.
Her mutant ability is to control each stran of her incredibly long hair as if it were a tentical.
Carnac
ultimatecarnac1.jpg

Canac is King Blackbolts political advisor. He has the ability, mutant ability, to see the flaws in anything, to see its weakest point. He is also related to Medussa, maybe her cousin.
Gorgon
ultimategorgon.jpg

ultimategorgon2.jpg

Gorgon is Blackbolts war official, or something like that. He trains the troops, and advises Blackbolt on tactics. He is also their official in charge of keeping the peace in their kingdom.
Triton
ultimatetriton2.jpg

Triton is their under water representative, and close friend of Blackbolts since before Blackbolt got married. He is a Underwater dweller with the mutant ability to breath on land for short amounts of time.
ultimatetritonandmaximus.jpg

Maximus, Blackbolts brother. Despite being older that Blackbolt he was not made king. He was passed over, and for the longest time it was believed he had no mutant abilities. But recently it apears he has gained some, he now has the power to influence peoples minds, to sway their thoughts to his favor. He has attempted to userp the trhone before, and this caused his exile. Now he returns, slightly insane, with an army to declare war on the Inhuman Kingdom.

Lockjaw is the Ryaol Family's pet dog. He is a giant Bulldog with the mutant ability to create portals.
The King and Queen also have a young daughter, who has yet to show any mutant abilities.
ultimateinhumansscenery.jpg

They are hidden away, thanks to other Inhuman's mutant powers. They have kept to themeslves and anyone who crosses into their kingdom never returns to the real world. They are forever lost in time, it seems more like midevil times or Roman times, I dont know the dates, more than the year 2000. Although some technology is used, most of the technology is their own but some comes from the intruders who later becme citizens of the Inhuman Kingdom.
In my story the Four, while exploring using their flying bathtub looking ship, crash near the Inhuman Kingdom and stumble apon this world. They are then guests of the royal family. But while they visit an attempt on Blackbolts life starts a war between the Inhumans and Maximus and his forces.

While Im still looking for my ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR, and ULTIMATE BISHOP sketches(all this stuff is old and barried so I have to look for it and dig through piles of art) so heres something else.
Its Iron Man armor for an idea I had I think in high school. it was all the marvel heroes turned into 50s style scary movies.
Tony Stark became Dr. Frankinstien and Iron Man became Adam, Frankinstien's monster. Bruce Banner and the Hulk became Dr. Jeckel and Mr. Hyde. Peter Parker became like the fly or one of those stires where the character mutates into a giant insect. So Peter becomes a giant Spider that terroizes the city and is shot down by the army.
Ant Man became the incredible Shrinking Man, and Wasp became the 50 foot woman.
Skrulls became war of the worlds or invasion of the body snatchers.
Namor became the creature from the Black Lagoon.
Nick Fury became James Bond.
Thunderbolt Ross became the obligitory army bad guy sent to stop monsters.
None of them were super heroes in these stories and none had costumes.
Anyway, heres Tony Stark's Iron Man Monster.
frankinarmor.jpg

Also heres my contribution to this month's contest.
Star Trek Preditor, although Im not a fan of Star Trek. But I used to really like the Preditor.
terkpreditor.jpg

Heres one of the :ff: ULTIMATE Fantastic Four costume designs I did. I also have Dr. Doom and one of his Doombots.
ultimateff.jpg

Its not the FF costume I think I ultimately went with for my version. Mine had alot of pockets like a Dickies jump suit. I also put a SHEILD logo on their shoulder instead of 4, since they already had one on their chest. And I wanted Dr. Doom to look more royal so I had gold trim around his hood and cape, and ingravings on his armor.
But this is one of the sketches, now if I could only find the others.
:doom:

Are you gonna do one which you look like now?

ya know, I should. I havent made a self portrait since I cut my hair.
Maybe I will some day soon.
:hq: I just like this one.

Man, you rock. You cover so many stykes without breaking a sweat. Im hideously jealous, it takes me all my time to concentrate on my ONE style! hahaha

Keep it up man, love to see that new self portrait when you get the time.

Ive started preperations for the Family Guy self portrait, I started really wanted to do it last night.
In the meantime heres more art from the past.
Ultimate Bishop
ultimatebishopalligot.jpg

this is the only picturte I can find, and may be the only one Ill find from Bishop sketches for a long time.
My Ultimate Bishop is a man who winds up on the X-Men's door step claiming to be from the future. His mind is so frazled, from time travel he claims, that Xavier and Jean can't read his mind. Other clues point to it possibly being true. Like his tattered dusty clothes having an X-Men logo on the sleeve.
He has a M on his forehead to classify him as a mutant, and a bar code on his arm or back of his neck to keep track of him, things all mutants were forced to have. In the future, he tells them, the war was started between humans and mutants. Mutants are now forced to live in camps or work for the humans keeping mutants in line, like he did, until he joined the rebellion. he came to warn them. signs also point to him lieing, he has a prison record but keeps dissapearing from his cell.
But it is never clear if hes from the future or not.

sketches of what Ultimate Weapon X might of looked like when he was with Alpha Flight.
ultimateweaponx.jpg

Bruce Timm style Universe X
Mar-vell
mar-vell.jpg

I found this I did a while ago, but it goes along with our recent contest.
What if Logan and Cyclops switched bodies?
loganandscottswitchbodies.jpg

They were fighting and about to kill each other, and the combined force of Xavier's power and jean's power switched their minds.
Now Scott's in Logan's body and has his powers, and Logan's in Scott's and has Scot's optic blast. They each learn to deal with this perminant change. Scott, in Logan's body, stands up straight and gets a hair cut and logan, in scotts body, slouches more and stops shaving.
Jean also starts dating Logan, because scott's in the body.
I dont like the costume but I like the idea.

More DC+MARVEL
Mr. Freeze+Doc Ock=?
freezeoctopus.jpg

the Goblin
thegoblin.jpg

his son Harry Osbourne, or Two-Face
2faceharry.jpg

The Goblin's henchgirl Harley Goblin
harliquingoblin.jpg

Nightmare, or Scare, something like that= Mysterio+Scarecrow
Nightmare.jpg

nightmaresketches.jpg

the Vulture
vulture.jpg

Killer Rhino (Killer Croc+Rhino)
killerrhino.jpg

smaller sketches of DC+Marvel
Bane the Hunter ( Bane and Kraven )
banethehunter.jpg

Clay Man (Clay Face and Sand Man)
clayman.jpg

Cat Woman (Cat Woman and Black Cat)
catwoman.jpg

Commissioner Robby Gordon
robbygordon.jpg

Its Spider-Man plus Batman= Spiderman
Young Bruce Parker'a, or Peter Wayne's, parents are murdered in front of him as a young boy. From then on he vowed to avenge them.
He lives with Uncle Ben, a retired Butler and former SHEILD agent.
He wears his black spider suit, but has no powers. Like Batman its all him, fighting and gadgets.

HOLY CRAP! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!!! :up:

Your very creative my dear :)

great stuff you got here!

Found them, sort of.
Sketches of the Ultimate Fantastic Four uniforms I designed.
Like I said theyre not that good.
ultimateFantasticFourjumpsuit.jpg

ultimateff2.jpg

:doom:

Ultimate JSA
ultimateJSA1.jpg

ultimateJSA2.jpg

Ultimate JSA: Sometime during World War II a covert team of super heroes were put together to aid in the war. Their missions were secret, as were their identities. No files were kept and no photos were ever taken. They officially didn’t exist let alone work for the Government. Their story was kept silent, forgotten until this day.
Most citizens believed them to be myths and superstition anyway, few had actually ever seen them. It was the same reaction when they were enlisted. Soldiers who met them thought they were publicity stunts, like they thought captain America was in the Ultimates story, the others who hadn’t seen them thought it was a rumor being passed around to help boost moral. Even fewer actually saw them in action, their orders were to move in and move out keeping a low profile. And since this was war they did have to kill enemy soldiers, like Ultimate Captain America.
This was very easy for one of their super soldiers, Jay Garret, I think was his name. He was code named the Flash. He had the super ability to run faster than the speed of light. He could run so fast it was nearly impossible to see him in the fight. His soldier’s uniform was customized to help him be fast, and the design also helped for when people did see him. His shirt was bright red and had a yellow lighting bolt on it; if anyone ever did see him they would surly assume they were seeing things. This Flash is the grandfather of the current Flash. He passed the mantel of the Flash to Barry after Barry’s inactive abilities he inherited from his grandfather were activated by the Venom in Luther Labs. Barry converted the costumes design and became the new Flash. Flash is the average Joe on the team, he may run fast but he just a regular guy fighting alongside gods.
Jay, if that’s his name, is also equipped with army weapons and supplies. He uses guns, grenades, and anything else he is given.
Maybe his code name is Johnny Quick, and not Flash. Barry comes up with the name flash, but the costume and the fastest man alive mantel is passed to Barry.
The second team member was a soldier named Allan Scott, a man who possessed a ring that allowed him to make his imagination come to life. Allan was a railroad worker who found the ring one day. Little did he know that the ring had actually chosen him. When asked what code name he was using the ring told him Green Lantern. Since the ring takes a lot of energy and concentration from the wearer, and since he didn’t know about the GL corps, Allan didn’t really have a costume. Allan is the veteran super hero. He swoops in with his ring and is prepared for anything. He isn’t the leader, but he isn’t inexperienced either.
The final member was actually the leader. She was an Amazon from the island of Themascara, and her daughter would later come to “Man’s World” as a spy for the Amazons. She code named her Wonder Woman. She came to Man’s world under the guise that she was sent to teach man how to live in peace. Perhaps it wasn’t a guise at all. But because of all the death, hate, murder, rage, and fighting, she saw during the war she believed that Man’s World was evil. Which is why she later sent her daughter to spy, and similar to their island thought the best solution was to kill off all the men. Wonder Woman was like Namor was in the Invaders. She acted sort of snobby and above it all. But she was a born leader and warrior, and seemed to care about helping.
As the mission went on, and because they were sort of isolated for anyone else, the team grew closer. Flash and Green Lantern became best friends. Wonder Woman began to truly care for her two teammates, and the rest of Man’s World. But a final mission would change all that. Her costume was very similar to the Golden Age costume, mixed with the Ultimate version Wizard created. She was red white and blue, and had some Amazonian armor and weapons, including swords and a shield and lasso.
They were banded together to simply fight for America but later it was discovered that the Nazis were trying to created their own super soldiers, and were getting very close. One mission they were sent on was to rescue a Sgt. Rock who was captured. Their mission was to infiltrate the lab fortress and destroy it and anything or anyone that could rebuild the project. But little did they know that one soldier was already complete.
Their final battle would be against the Captain Nazi.
In the end Allan Scott, Earth’s original Green Lantern, died fighting the Captain Nazi. His stopped the Nazi and destroyed any possibility of recreating him, but it also turned Wonder Woman into the Man’s World hater that she took back the her island. Maybe there was a possible love story there or almost was one. The only one who ever new about any of this was Flash who kept it secret until this day, when he told his grandson Barry.
And like I stated earlier, Barry later took up the mantel of the Flash, a new Green Lantern was chosen from Earth, and Dianna Troy became the new Wonder Woman and she later saw that Man’s World was not evil and decided to fight for it and not against it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"