Asexuality or Life without sex,gasp

tzarinna

Mamochka
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Sex/story?id=2395452&page=1

They say it's not celibacy and that they have no sexual desire at all.
Some have been married 7 years and never had sex *Gasp*
Sexless and Proud
Asexuals Say They're Misunderstood in a Sex-Obsessed World

But despite the 24-year-old Californian's success in dating, he's a virgin — and he plans to stay that way.

He's not joining the priesthood or taking any vow of celibacy; he said he simply has no interest in having sex — ever.

I just think it's celibacy and these folks need to have their toes curled really good one time and snap fixed :up:

I asked my Priest about this, he said he did not know anything about it.

maybe he doesnt have balls... literally

These people need a good dose of testosterone enthanate, right in the left butt cheek.

jag

I had a male friend that showed no interest in sex,no comments even joking and such :huh:

I think the problem with people like this is that they lingered too long in the "self-abuse" phase.
I experienced a bit of this the first time I actually got naked with a chick.

After almost literally a life-time of pleasuring myself, the first few times a stranger came in and tried her hand at it, it was very jarring, even unpleasant...'cause another person could never hope to compete with a user who is directly linked to both motivation and implimentation, as well as "feedback".

There isn't a single person on Earth who hasn't *********ed and enjoyed it, so I really think these unfortunate people just never learned how to surrender to the fumbling of another distinct (and decidedly foreign) personality.

or, there are weird chemical/hormonal imbalances/deficiencies...*shryg*.

Whatever, sex is always a way-bigger deal to those who crave it and can't get it.
Once you get it regularly, it's just like, another cool thing to do.

I don't go wind-surfing, but I'm told it's the greatest.

meh.

there's a simple reason why these idiots don't want sex... they masterbate so much they can't comprehend the need or satisfaction in sex....

when they say "talk to the hand" they mean it. :(

wow...just seems very weird....i'd respect it...less competition, lol

I lost my balls in a freak accident.

if that's true then i'm really really sorry about it, and i hope everything works out, and if it's not, lol

I told my dad I didnt want to put the CLUB on the steering wheel.:(

ok...i agree with you, it seems very weird

tzarinna said:
I just think it's celibacy and these folks need to have their toes curled really good one time and snap fixed :up:
With many people it is a physical problem. Some don't have the right amount of testosterone or estrogen...with some it's other factors. There was this guy I used to work with...he was always alone, a bunch of the other guys would try and set him up with women but he never did anything. One day he explained that because of the medicine he was taking (he was bipolar)...he just didn't have a desire for sex at all.

I find people with no sexual desire very strange. I have the same feeling about people who don't like music.

It might be a chemical, mental, psychological abnormality they have. They don't know any better how can they miss what the never had?

no sex and no music?? what's happening to the world???

KingOfDreams said:
I find people with no sexual desire very strange. I have the same feeling about people who don't like music.

BIGGEST ":up:" IN HYPE HISTORY

I've actually met people who, when you ask 'em, "What's your favorite song?",...they answer, "erm....you know? whatever's on."

I'm not kidding. :(

And, I can't get along with chicks in bed unless we both feel the same thrill of that "GUH-GUH" in Radiohead's "Creep", etc.

yes.

It's almost like, emotional blindness.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
BIGGEST ":up:" IN HYPE HISTORY

I've actually met people who, when you ask 'em, "What's your favorite song?",...they answer, "erm....you know? whatever's on."

I'm not kidding. :(

And, I can't get along with chicks in bed unless we both feel the same thrill of that "GUH-GUH" in Radiohead's "Creep", etc.

yes.

It's almost like, emotional blindness.

Im sure people who dont like music are hellspawns.

no...hellspawns are way cooler than that

I have some women friends whose sex drive is very small
We're in the prime of our life take a pill :csad:

tzarinna said:
I have some women friends whose sex drive is very small
We're in the prime of our life take a pill :csad:
It was probably destroyed by overexcited underexperienced teenagers.

Being slow and steady has it's advantages.

Im pretty sure its something chemically induced, which doesnt allow somehow to experience sexual desire like most other ppl. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"