Atomic County....(The O.C. Graphic Novel)

Green+Black

Civilian
Reaction score
In The O.C. Seth, Zach wrote there own comic based on their friends and family and called it Atomic County rather than Orange County.

Seth - The Ironist
Ryan - Kid Chino
Summer - Lil Miss Vixen
Marissa - Cosmolass

Although fictionally published by Wildstorm in the show, it does not yet exist in real life. The artist Eric Wright did however draw 3 pages of Atomic County for a 2005 Issue of TV Guide...

ocart.jpg

There was an ongoing competion online to make an online Atomic County GN last Year too and rare Maquettes

atomiccounty.jpg

lilmissvixen-1.jpg

PICT0707.jpg

I'd love this figures more than anything, i'd love if they released more. And if the Graphic Novel was released officially.

The mobisodes are enjoyable especially The Chick Fight Very funny.

What does everyone else feel. maybe if there's enough demand we might see more of Atomic County???....

I want the Seth Cohan(Ironist) figure. I must watch the webisodes soon.

If you had Alan Heinberg writing it, it could be really good.

I want the Seth Cohan(Ironist) figure. I must watch the webisodes soon.

I wonder if they'll be on a DVD some day, The same with Lost Mobisodes.

I want Lil Miss Vixen Figure... *sigh*

In The O.C. Complete Collection Boxset there's some additional pics and artwork from Atomic County.

2059600380_4cfdeb6bd7.jpg

We could sell our box sets to game and get like 4cent for it to buy the box set with all 4 seasons plus book.

Other characters alter egoes in Atomic County...Idunno if these are official...

Anna-Punky Spitfire
Kirsten-The Ice Queen
Sandy-The Litigator
Oliver-The Mentalist
Alex- The Ax (Battle Axe)
Johnny-Johnny Tears???
Taylor-Type A

Any other suggstions/opinions on these names?

The entire cast can take turns picking it up and throwing on her...then the respective couples can make out over her dead body. It'd be glorious.

The entire cast can take turns picking it up and throwing on her...then the respective couples can make out over her dead body. It'd be glorious.

:woot: Wow you really hate her, I was pretty indifferent to Marissa just wish she didn't do much stupid crap all the time!!!

:woot: Wow you really hate her, I was pretty indifferent to Marissa just wish she didn't do much stupid crap all the time!!!
Marissa caused everything. I wish she was her comic book counter part all the time.

Its true.....remember that video the other day of her freaking out at Julie by the pool...haha.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhouchouchouchheeeeeeeeeeyaaaaa
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Go to lounge btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back