Audio Burning in Vista----somebody help me out !!!

Bug-Eyes

The Immortal
Reaction score
My friend has a laptop with vista, ( i got xp so I dont get it) Anyway his band recorded a full gig, like an hour of music, personally I think the band suxs but that is another story... anyway . He wants to burn to audio cd, but wants to be able to jump to specific songs, so like spliting the large hour recording into tracks minus gaps...

I had nero on my comp, came with burner, it does that.

Does any one know of a freeware audio burning program that does the same thing.....?

I got no clue...

Only interested in freeware...........

Have you tried the built in windows media player? That should be able to do it.

What was the recording done in originally?
Is it a 1 hour long MP3 that he wants split into "songs"?

What was the recording done in originally?
Is it a 1 hour long MP3 that he wants split into "songs"?

yeah, its a live recording that goes for over an hour, recorded in WAV format i beleive. But basically he wants to turn it to CD but be able to jump to specfic songs with out gaps. So yeah split to tracks... with out gaps. I now nero does it, i was just looking for freeware or open soruce version for them...

anyhelp is appreciated

why not just download audacity http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Select one song off the WAV file. split it (edit, Split) then save it as say Song1 do that for the rest of them till you have song1 - 12, then put them all on cd burning software without a gap and you then have a full cd with no skips with separate tracks

all good ideas, but isnt a freeware/open source app for CD burning that can split a single track into multiple tracks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"