Avengers Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stuck, no ISO at this time and my luck on the roulette sucks :( have to wait a few days and grab the 50 in my gift box each day *sighs*
I'm limited on UIso. I need to do 2 more runs in Mission 3 to get Havok but only have 40 UIso on hand. Considering each epic run is 160 UIso (2 birding to save UIso), I need 280 more UIso, or about 6 more days of collecting without hitting UIso on the daily roulette. While I wait, main thing I'm doing is leveling Cable and Psylocke.

He drops more than that. Last night, I completed an epic run and got 10 CP, which under normal circumstance would be great but needing lock boxes, it didn't feel as rewarding.
I know the feeling. Yesterday i managed 15 CP, but what i really wanted was Isos (i'm seriously lacking atm) and boxes lol. But hey, i still need to get Tigra, so i'm on my way, i'll take whatever i can get. I wish i could win that 1000 isos jackpot right about now though...

I'm also stuck, that's why I'm doing mission 2's elite boss run because he only drops lock boxes from what I've heard.
That's good to know. I might try that when I have the chance, then.

Wasp is coming soon for CP. Funny how they come out with all these new characters, yet still haven't delivered the costumes shown at SDCC.

405628_449889358416475_316969225_n.jpg

Edit: Also, looks like X-23 will be the next PVP bonus hero.

Last edited:
I just spent the CP i gathered + some gold to get Tigra, and we have another one coming? oh man, i cant keep up :doh:

I'm also stuck, that's why I'm doing mission 2's elite boss run because he only drops lock boxes from what I've heard.
Nice to know, tnx! will try that, i just got to the 10 lockboxes one myself.

Wasp is coming soon for CP. Funny how they come out with all these new characters, yet still haven't delivered the costumes shown at SDCC.

Edit: Also, looks like X-23 will be the next PVP bonus hero.

screw it, I got beaten too many times with users have double and even triple the PVP points on me, one dude agent blew away all 3 of my heroes :csad::cmad:

I just spent the CP i gathered + some gold to get Tigra, and we have another one coming? oh man, i cant keep up :doh:
this is why I'm not planning to et every single character they put out unless I have the cp I already earned. after Havok i'll be too busy leveling the characters I have up. i can only do so much.

screw it, I got beaten too many times with users have double and even triple the PVP points on me, one dude agent blew away all 3 of my heroes :csad::cmad:
I do one fight on the final day to get my 100,000 and then I'm done. I have enough CP to buy whoever I want, but they're starting to release characters so fast that I may have to start trying in PVP. Once I get nearly all of my heroes to LVL 12 (have 11 at LVL 11 and then Psylocke and Cable at 5 and 6, respectively), I'll start going hard in PVP.

Nice to know, tnx! will try that, i just got to the 10 lockboxes one myself.

Sorry, I just finished the run at the mission 2 elite boss Pharaoh, and he doesn't only drop lock boxes. But he does drop a 12 lock boxes as loot.

I do one fight on the final day to get my 100,000 and then I'm done. I have enough CP to buy whoever I want, but they're starting to release characters so fast that I may have to start trying in PVP. Once I get nearly all of my heroes to LVL 12 (have 11 at LVL 11 and then Psylocke and Cable at 5 and 6, respectively), I'll start going hard in PVP.

I have 6 heroes on level 12 and a dozen on 11 but I still got blown away from one agent with 60,ooo on his defense and attack points. I'm not spending gold just to boost my points

I have 6 heroes on level 12 and a dozen on 11 but I still got blown away from one agent with 60,ooo on his defense and attack points. I'm not spending gold just to boost my points
Just looked at my hero list, I only have 6 remaining at LVL 11, not the 11. I should easily get them buffed to LVL 12 in the first couple weeks of the next PVP season.

I hate facing people with 60,000 attack and defense in their armory since I'm only at 58K+ for attack and 41K+ for defense. Just makes it a rough going. These people also tend to have all the limited edition PVP suits and weapons, which makes it killing them hard as well.

Just looked at my hero list, I only have 6 remaining at LVL 11, not the 11. I should easily get them buffed to LVL 12 in the first couple weeks of the next PVP season.

I hate facing people with 60,000 attack and defense in their armory since I'm only at 58K+ for attack and 41K+ for defense. Just makes it a rough going. These people also tend to have all the limited edition PVP suits and weapons, which makes it killing them hard as well.

Only at 30+ on defense and attack points, so getting someone at 60K pretty much kills my heroes :csad:

According to the latest patch notes, they've nerfed the PVP hero bonuses. I guess it won't be an automatic loss against players who have all the heroes at level 12 anymore...hopefully.

Oh, and the new Tactician power armor is amazing! I'm going to try to win it in the upcoming season for sure.

what's also funny is how they snuck in X 23

Last edited:
Alright I have Havok and I taking a break from adding any more or more to the point i'm done with spec op's. my concentration is on leveling them all up.

Tnx for the info, Raiden. Hopefully i'll get lucky with the boxes. I did win 20 isos in the roulette today, yay :ikyn :oldrazz::lmao:

this is why I'm not planning to et every single character they put out unless I have the cp I already earned. after Havok i'll be too busy leveling the characters I have up. i can only do so much.
At this point i'm getting them as i'm required to have them. I dont plan on getting the 135CP heroes unless they give me no choice in a SO, like what happened now to me with DeadPool. BTW does he get better as u level him up? cause right now he's disappointing me with all that crap he does. It kinda annoys me lol.

Is it cause he buff's your opponent? cause I'd leave him off the pvp if that's what bothering you about him. He does do a lot of damage as you level him up to max.

Last edited:
Is it cause he buff's your opponent? He does do a lot of damage as you level him up to max.
I found that odd now that you mention it lol. I havent used him in PVP, just leveling him up doing missions. Happy to hear he does get better as he's leveled up though, will stay on track with that. In fact the last few heroes i've bought i need to level them up :doh:. My laptop issues have kept me from playing as often as i'd like :csad:

The last three daily roulettes have landed on 20 UIso so at least I'm getting somewhat luckier. Just gets me that much closer to finishing this SO, although I may not be able to get the Magneto tasks done for the extra lock boxes.

I've recruited Tigra and I'll do the same for DP, although I really wanted to get Psylocke instead. Makes me mad that we're being forced to recruit those ultra-expensive PVP heroes for Spec Ops. :mad:

I hope they'll release a new hero or an alt today; so far it's been quiet.

I've recruited Tigra and I'll do the same for DP, although I really wanted to get Psylocke instead. Makes me mad that we're being forced to recruit those ultra-expensive PVP heroes for Spec Ops. :mad:

I hope they'll release a new hero or an alt today; so far it's been quiet.
We'll probably get something closer to the end of SO and probably just as the next PVP season starts.

We'll probably get something closer to the end of SO and probably just as the next PVP season starts.

Yeah, it appears that PD has decided not to overlap these two events and space them out instead.

weird that they made Green Goblin stronger then the Living Monolith

Still got a few more stars to go and finally get my Havok

weird that they made Green Goblin stronger then the Living Monolith

Still got a few more stars to go and finally get my Havok
I find Living Monolith harder than Green Goblin, but mainly because I'm 2-birding him with The Blob. I use Human Torch and he helps make quick work of the 2 now.

I thought Green Goblin was much easier. He's a scrapper so just use Thor and Hulk and he's a green smear on the pavement after a turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"